Two Steps to Save Instagram Photos on Your Device for FREE – How to
We love Instagram! Yes, we do, except the times when we crazily love some image shared on InstaG by some user but we cannot apparently save it. It is an intentional attempt to perhaps keep users at bay from taking others' images, however, we can't simply let go of them lovely images.
Save Instagram photos on your device for free:
While you can of course use the power duo of Power and Home key to take a screenshot, crop it and save it, if you want to go the right way, here is how you can save Instagram photos on your camera in a second!
Instagram is doubtlessly one of the most popular photo sharing social networking sites at the moment. With the growing user base, businesses sharing their products' images, designers instagramming their latest and in-work designs, we are always in lookout of saving something or the other. If you have jailbroken your iOS device (non-JB users can try this app from App Store), there is no way why you shouldn't be able to save Instagram photos on your own device with a couple taps!
A new jailbreak tweak, aptly titled as SaveGram, is released which simply adds a Save option in the options (...) menu of any image on Instagram. Simply tap on the ... icon at the bottom right and tap on the new Save key to save that Instagram photo on your device. No fuss.
Developed by the popular member of jailbreaking community, Insaj, SaveGram is available for free on Cydia in the default BigBoss repo. Try it and let us know if you like it - which we are sure, you would!
Related iOS 7 themes and tweaks:
- Some of the Best iOS 7 Themes that You Must Have – List
- How to Customize Your Control Center Launch Apps
- Top Cydia Repositories Updated for iOS 7 – Updated List
- Infinite Scrolling for Home Screen and Folders in iOS 7 – How to
- Gestures-Based Gestr App Launcher now for Jailbroken iOS 6 and iOS 7 Devices
- Find Lost iPhone – Remotely Enable Location Services with Activator iOS 7
Some of this weeks' top hits:
- iPhone 6 Launch Dates: 4.7″ iPhone in September, 5.5″ Phablet Planned for Christmas
- Finally We’ll be Able Charge up Our Smartphones in 30 seconds!
- 2014 iPad Air and iPad Mini Retina to Get Touch ID, A8 Processor, and an 8MP Camera
- Gems Hidden in Samsung Galaxy S5 In-House ISOCELL Sensor
- First Leaks of Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Specs Hit the Interwebs
- How to Get Faster Web Browsing on Android Devices – Android Tips & Tricks