There you go folks, macOS Catalina beta 2, watchOS 6 beta 2 and tvOS 13 beta 2 is now available for download.
Apple has released fresh new updates for its next-generation software lineup and those enrolled in the Apple Developer Program can download them right away. The new software includes macOS Catalina beta 2, watchOS 6 beta 2 and tvOS 13 beta 2. All of these updates are available to download over the air and we'll guide you through it all right now.
Download macOS Catalina beta 2
Assuming you already have macOS Catalina installed on your Mac, simply launch System Preferences and then click on Software Updates. Give it a few seconds and the latest update will become available to you for download.
Make sure you check out the following if you are planning to fresh install macOS Catalina:
- Download macOS 10.15 Catalina Beta on Your Mac [How to]
- How to Downgrade macOS 10.15 Catalina to macOS Mojave [Tutorial]
- How to Create macOS 10.15 Catalina Beta USB Installer Drive
Download watchOS 6 beta 2
watchOS 6 beta 2 can be downloaded over the air as well. Place your Apple Watch on its charger first, then launch the Watch app on your iPhone. Once done, navigate to General > Software Update. Download and install the update from here. Remember, this may take some time therefore do not use your iPhone or Apple Watch from start till finish.
Make sure you check out the following guides as well:
- Download watchOS 6 Beta 1 for Apple Watch [How to]
- Can I Downgrade watchOS 6 Beta to watchOS 5?
- Download watchOS 6 Beta Without Developer Account on Apple Watch
Download tvOS 13 beta 2
tvOS 13 beta 2 might not be a massive update but it holds its own charm in the hearts of many users and developers out there. The second beta can be downloaded straight from the Settings app in tvOS, then heading to System > Software Update.
Make sure you check out the following too:
- Download tvOS 13 Beta on Apple TV 4K or Apple TV HD Right Now
- Downgrade tvOS 13 Beta to tvOS 12 on Apple TV HD
Just like the iOS 13 beta which was released alongside this, beta 2 fixes a ton of bugs which might be plaguing you since day one. But again, this does not mean in any way that these betas are ready for use on your daily driver devices. I will suggest staying away from them if you are not a developer and wait for the public betas to arrive next month. Once they are out, you will be able to download iOS 13, macOS Catalina and tvOS 13 betas absolutely free of cost, that too over the air, therefore you will not lose your files or settings.
For more details on iOS 13 and iPadOS 13 betas, make sure you check out the following:
- Download iOS 13 Beta 1 / iPadOS on iPhone, iPad, iPod touch Right Now [Guide]
- Clean Install iOS 13 Beta / iPadOS on iPhone, iPad, iPod touch Using iTunes [Guide]
- Downgrade iOS 13 Beta (or iPadOS) to iOS 12 on iPhone, iPad or iPod touch
- Download iOS 13 Beta Without Developer Account on iPhone, iPad or iPod touch for Free [Update]
- Download iOS 13 Beta Over the Air Without Losing Files or Settings [Update]