Download iOS 13 Beta Without Developer Account on iPhone, iPad or iPod touch for Free [Update]
Yes, you can download iOS 13 beta without developer account on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch without spending a dime.
Update: for some reason the over the air installation method is not available yet. Since it isn’t, therefore you have to wait a while before you go ahead installing iOS 13 or iPadOS 13 betas.
Update 2: We have removed the iOS configuration profile until Apple makes the over the air route available for everyone, which will most likely happen at the end of this month.
Update 3: The profile is now available to download over the air!
Update 4: You can download iOS 13 beta 2 over the air right away.
If you want to get in on the iOS 13 beta action right now, then you have to spend $99, create a developer account with Apple and download the necessary bits onto your device. If you want the free route, then you would have to wait for the iOS 13 public beta to arrive – not exactly ideal. What if you want to try iOS 13 beta right now? Like, right now! You can totally do that by simply downloading a configuration profile onto your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch.
Before you go ahead with it, it’s best to make it clear right now that this is something which Apple will never ever endorse in any way down the line. You are doing this at your own risk and if something goes wrong, we will not be held responsible in any way. Also, since this is an installation process that involves downloading the iOS 13 beta download over the air, therefore you will not lose your files or settings either, which is good news. Still, it’s best to take a concrete backup of everything using iCloud or iTunes, just to be on the safe side of the fence.
Are you all set? Let’s download iOS 13 without developer account on iPhone, iPad and iPod touch!
- Check device compatibility by going here.
- Assuming you have taken a backup of everything, download this profile onto your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch.
- Set the installation target for the profile as your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch. Do not select Apple Watch, if you have one connected with your iPhone.
- Once the profile is downloaded and installed, you will be required to restart your device. Please do so.
- As you boot back up, make sure you are connected to WiFi. Now just navigate to Settings > General > Software Update and you will see the iOS 13 beta update waiting for download, all without a developer account with Apple, absolutely free. Pretty cool, right?
Now here comes the best part: as the new betas arrive, you don’t have to keep on downloading the profile over and over again. Every single beta of iOS 13 beta will be available to you for free over the air. You can download it like any other iOS update by going to Settings > General > Software Update. But again, if something goes wrong during all of this then you might be forced to make a crash landing and revert back to iOS 12. All the necessary guides for downgrading are linked at the foot of this post, so you are well covered in that regard.
- Download iOS 13 Beta 1 on iPhone, iPad, iPod touch
- How to Clean Install iOS 13 Beta on iPhone, iPad, iPod touch
- How to Downgrade iOS 13 Beta to iOS 12 on iPhone, iPad, iPod touch
- Download iOS 13 Beta Over the Air Without Losing Files or Settings
Let us know in the comments section below how you downloaded iOS 13 beta onto your device.
Products mentioned in this post
The links above are affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, Wccftech.com may earn from qualifying purchases.