Sharelock Jailbreak Tweak Lets You Share Photos Directly Lock Screen
Sharelock jailbreak tweak for easy sharing:
We all like the Camera grabber on the Lock screen which makes it fairly easy for us to access Camera and shoot photos right from the Lock screen. However, while we can quickly take pictures without unlocking our lock screen, it does not give us the option to share the photos.
Share button which is available in the Photos and Camera app isn't available to you when you take photos from Camera grabber on the Lock screen. To share photos taken, you will have to unlock your iOS device, launch Photos or Camera app and share the pictures from there. It kills the convenience of photo snapping right from lock screen if your primary aim is to share that particular image.
Sharelock jailbreak tweak is developed by Ryan Petrich that solves precisely this problem of half-baked convenience. Sharelock jailbreak tweak adds the Share button letting you share the photo taken using the Camera app from the Lock screen. Like usual, you will be able to share these images via Mail, Messages, Facebook, AirDrop, etc.
Sharelock Jailbreak tweak is available for free in Cydia. Add Ryan Petrich's repo: http://rpetri.ch/repo/ to be able to install this little helpful tweak.
- Sharelock jailbreak tweak was previously titled as LockShare.
Related iOS 7 themes and tweaks:
- Some of the Best iOS 7 Themes that You Must Have – List
- How to Customize Your Control Center Launch Apps
- Top Cydia Repositories Updated for iOS 7 – Updated List
- Infinite Scrolling for Home Screen and Folders in iOS 7 – How to
- Gestures-Based Gestr App Launcher now for Jailbroken iOS 6 and iOS 7 Devices
- Find Lost iPhone – Remotely Enable Location Services with Activator iOS 7
Some of this weeks' top hits:
- iPhone 6 Launch Dates: 4.7″ iPhone in September, 5.5″ Phablet Planned for Christmas
- Finally We’ll be Able Charge up Our Smartphones in 30 seconds!
- 2014 iPad Air and iPad Mini Retina to Get Touch ID, A8 Processor, and an 8MP Camera
- Gems Hidden in Samsung Galaxy S5 In-House ISOCELL Sensor
- First Leaks of Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Specs Hit the Interwebs
- How to Get Faster Web Browsing on Android Devices – Android Tips & Tricks