CustomCover Themes for Lock Screen When Playing Music
CustomCover beta iOS 7 themes for lock screen when playing music:
CustomCover beta is released to help you customize the lock screen looks when you are playing music. This beta version of CustomCover iOS 7 themes let you to theme your lockscreen when playing music from Music library, Pandora, Spotify, or some other app.
CustomCover iOS 7 themes are being offered with 4 different themes: Vinyl, Ripped, Circle, CD Case along with a Default option. Since the jailbreak tweak is in beta, more themes and features are expected when CustomCover launches in final version.
You can get CustomCover iOS 7 themes jailbreak tweak from Cydia. To install this tweak, first you will have to add this repo: http://chewitt.me/repo/.
Once CustomCover beta is installed, in your Settings app, navigate to the CustomCover settings and select your theme. Simple as that. After choosing your favorite theme, respring your device and the changes will take place on your lockscreen. Play some music and enjoy custom themes on your lock screen!
Relevant updates and news:
- iOS 7.1 Direct Download Links for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch – Images Gallery of iOS 7.1 Features
- iOS 7.1 for iPhone and iPad with CarPlay, UI Tweaks, Siri and Touch ID Improvements
- OS X Latest Update: Apple Offering Support for 4K Displays at Retina Resolution
- iPhone 5s Suffering from Major Touch ID Issues after iOS 7.1
- iOS 7.1 Jailbreak – Steps to Make Sure You Don’t Lose Jailbreak
- Recommended iOS 7 themes and tweaks:
- iOS 7 Compatible Jailbreak Tweaks, Apps, Themes II – Updated List
- Some of the Best iOS 7 Themes that You Must Have – List
- Top Cydia Repositories Updated for iOS 7 – Updated List
- Infinite Scrolling for Home Screen and Folders in iOS 7 – How to
- Gestures-Based Gestr App Launcher now for Jailbroken iOS 6 and iOS 7 Devices
- Find Lost iPhone – Remotely Enable Location Services with Activator iOS 7