Download iOS 13.1 / iPadOS 13.1 Beta 3 Without Developer Account
Apple released iOS 13.1 beta 3 and iPadOS 13.1 beta 3 a while back. Here’s how to download it without a developer account.
Apple’s iPhone 11 keynote event was jam-packed with some great announcements. From the iPhone 11 to the iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max, and let’s not forget the Apple Watch Series 5, everything had us on the edge of our seats. But, at the end of every keynote, we are always left with the Gold Master release of the company’s software lineup. Apple surprised everyone with the lack of it. Only the iOS 13 GM was released, not even iPadOS 13. What we did get was an update to iOS 13.1 whose pre-release version number has been bumped up to 3.
If you have a previous beta of the update installed, then all you need to do in order to install iOS 13.1 beta 3 is this – connect to WiFi, go to Settings > General > Software Update on your iPhone or iPad, then tap on Download and Install. After a while the update will be done downloading and you will be required to restart your phone or tablet in order to complete the installation.
If you are a non-developer, you can grab the update absolutely free. Just down this profile straight onto your iPhone or iPad and the update will be pushed to you over the air, simple as that.
Make sure your data is properly backed up using iCloud or iTunes before you go ahead with this method of installation. If anything goes wrong, we will not be held responsible for anything. You are completely doing this at your own risk.
Looking to install iOS 13 or iPadOS 13 from scratch? Then you might want to follow the guides posted below:
- Download iOS 13 Beta 1 / iPadOS on iPhone, iPad, iPod touch Right Now [Guide]
- Clean Install iOS 13 Beta / iPadOS on iPhone, iPad, iPod touch Using iTunes [Guide]
- Downgrade iOS 13 Beta (or iPadOS) to iOS 12 on iPhone, iPad or iPod touch
- Download iOS 13 Beta Over the Air Without Losing Files or Settings
- Download iOS 13 Beta Without Developer Account on iPhone, iPad or iPod touch for Free
- iOS 13 Beta / iPadOS – Which Devices Are Compatible With the New Betas?
Looking to download the iOS 13 public beta or iPadOS 13 public beta? Then you might want to check out the following link:
Make sure you check out the following as well: