Download iOS 13 Public Beta for iPhone, iPadOS 13 Public Beta for iPad for Free
You asked for it and it’s here. iOS 13 public beta for iPhone and iPadOS 13 public beta for iPad is now available.
Apple has released the public betas of iOS 13 and iPadOS 13 for iPhone and iPad users, respectively. What this means is that you don’t have to fiddle around with an Apple Developer Program membership in order to install these betas onto your devices as the Beta Software Program from Apple is absolutely free.
Before you go ahead and download the iOS 13 public beta and iPadOS 13 public beta, please keep in mind that these updates carry the same changes as its developer-only counterpart. If you believe that this beta might be ‘missing’ some features, then you’d be mistaken. Also, unlike the developer beta, the public betas of iOS 13 and iPadOS 13 are available as over the air downloads only.
Last but not the least, we will highly recommend that you go ahead and take a backup of everything right now using iTunes or iCloud. You won’t lose your files or settings after you have installed the beta, but it’s a good idea to keep your precious data all backed up in case something does go wrong or you decide to perform a downgrade down the line.
Note: Make sure your device is compatible with iOS 13 / iPadOS 13 public beta before installing the update.
1. Using Safari on your iPhone or iPad, open this link directly.
2. Sign in to the website using your Apple ID. The same one which you are using on your phone or tablet.
3. Now tap on the Enroll Your Devices button.
4. Scroll down and you’ll see a little ‘Download profile’ button. Tap on it and install the profile on your iPhone or iPad.
5. Restart your iPhone / iPad.
6. Once your iPhone or iPad is done restarting, simply connect to WiFi and head over to Settings > General > Software Update.
7. Tap on Download and Install as soon as the iOS 13 public beta or iPadOS 13 public beta shows up.
The entire download spans in at a few gigabytes therefore it might take a while too download. But once it is done, you can start enjoying your free copy of iOS 13 public beta / iPadOS 13 public beta.
Remember, this release is going to be very unstable therefore proceed with caution. You may experience broken app functionality or bad battery life along with other problems. These issues will be fixed with subsequent beta releases therefore hang in tight!
Make sure you check out the following guides as well:
- Download iOS 13 Beta 1 / iPadOS on iPhone, iPad, iPod touch Right Now [Guide]
- Clean Install iOS 13 Beta / iPadOS on iPhone, iPad, iPod touch Using iTunes [Guide]
- Downgrade iOS 13 Beta (or iPadOS) to iOS 12 on iPhone, iPad or iPod touch
- Download iOS 13 Beta Over the Air Without Losing Files or Settings
- Download iOS 13 Beta Without Developer Account on iPhone, iPad or iPod touch for Free