Case Manufacturers Using the Aluminum iPhone 6 Mold – Images
We can't let a week go by without showing you off some iPhone 6 cases, leaked images, or well, molds for cases? Here comes some pretty detailed iPhone 6 images displaying an aluminum iPhone 6 mold that is intended for the case manufacturers.
This aluminum mold, unlike previous iPhone 6 mold images we have seen, is not a dummy model trying to show all of the physical features of the upcoming iPhone 6. The latest iPhone 6 mold instead of resembling iPhone 6, is designed to just represent the general shape of the device with all the depressions and craters to help case manufacturers fit the cases with the device.
These recent iPhone 6 mold images come from MobileDirect.ro. Previously, we have seen some very colorful iPhone 6 cases being manufactured hinting that case makers have already started receiving the dummy models and iPhone 6 mold to help them with their creations.
iPhone 6 mold images:
Next gen iPhone is expected to sport an ultra-thin, almost bezel-less design form with rounded edges. iPhone 6 leaked images and news suggest that the device will sport an A8 processor, 1 GB RAM, Touch ID sensor, and an improved 8 megapixel camera with Optical Image Stabilization (OIS). iPhone 6 is also expected to sport a durable sapphire display panel. Software wise, iPhone 6 will be powered by iOS 8 featuring new fitness apps with a focus on Healthbook app, an improved Maps and Siri experience, inter-app communication capabilities and more such refinements.
Top iOS and Android posts this week:
- Android 4.4.3 KitKat Spotted on Samsung Galaxy S5 Prime and Samsung Dev Site!
- LG G3 Secretly Featured at an Event in South Korea – Images
- iOS 7.1.1 Jailbroken on iPhone 4 and iPhone 5c – Demo Video and Image!
- [Updated with Screenshots]: Flappy Bird Returning in August – Dev Working to Make the Game Less Addictive!
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Prime in All its Aluminum Glory – Images!
- Apple Planning to Launch Split-Screen Multitasking for iPad with iOS 8!
- Powered by ISOCELL Sensor, Samsung Galaxy S5 Camera Explained
- 5.5″ iPhone Sapphire Panel Costing Apple $280 – Only 10 Million Units will be Produced
- Images: Galaxy S5, HTC One M8, LG G2, Apple iPhone 5s, Xperia Z1, Nexus 5 Camera Comparison
- 2014 iPad Air and iPad Mini Retina to Get Touch ID, A8 Processor, and an 8MP Camera
Stay in the loop
GET A DAILY DIGEST OF LATEST TECHNOLOGY NEWS
Straight to your inbox
Subscribe to our newsletter