Candy-Like iPhone 6c Concept Based on Recent iPhone 6 Leaks
iPhone 6c concept:
Following the rather sad launch year of iPhone's cheaper sibling, it isn't surprising to see that all the leaks, rumors, analysis, and speculations this year have been focusing on the launch of iPhone 6, with no mention of iPhone 6c whatsoever. But then, why to focus on it when you know how it'd be? Based on the very recent iPhone 6 leaks, iPhone 6c concept has popped up which looks quite scrumptious.
- Recommended read: iPhone 6 Case Leaked Image Shows Re-Positioned Power and Volume Buttons
This iPhone 6c concept - images shared below - has been designed by a digital visualizer, Ferry Passchier, who has generated an iPhone 6c mockup on the basis of iPhone 6 leaks. Plasticky, iPhone 5c tones given to iPhone 6 leaks, and you have one great iPhone 6c concept!
These iPhone 6c concept images are commissioned by MacRumors, and are indeed very candy-like. Here are the green iPhone 6c concept snaps that we are sure you would enjoy, at least as far as the visuals go.
Next gen iPhone is expected to sport an ultra-thin, almost bezel-less design form with rounded edges. iPhone 6 leaked images and news suggest that the device will sport an A8 processor, 1 GB RAM, Touch ID sensor, and an improved 8 megapixel camera with Optical Image Stabilization (OIS). Software wise, iPhone 6 will be powered by iOS 8 featuring new fitness apps with a focus on Healthbook app, an improved Maps and Siri experience, and more such refinements.
Looking at these specs, iPhone 6c would definitely not be sporting same features, however, it is expected that the Touch ID might make any entry in this mid-range iPhone too. Remember, Apple had a rather bad year with iPhone 5c, forcing it to offer 5c in cheaper, 8GB variants in various countries. This year, if mid-range iPhone is still in the books to come, Apple may consider chipping in some fancy features or launching it in lower price bracket.
- Source: FPortfolio
Some of this weeks' top hits:
- iPhone 6 Launch Dates: 4.7″ iPhone in September, 5.5″ Phablet Planned for Christmas
- Finally We’ll be Able Charge up Our Smartphones in 30 seconds!
- 2014 iPad Air and iPad Mini Retina to Get Touch ID, A8 Processor, and an 8MP Camera
- Gems Hidden in Samsung Galaxy S5 In-House ISOCELL Sensor
- First Leaks of Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Specs Hit the Interwebs
- How to Get Faster Web Browsing on Android Devices – Android Tips & Tricks
Stay in the loop
GET A DAILY DIGEST OF LATEST TECHNOLOGY NEWS
Straight to your inbox
Subscribe to our newsletter