iPhone 6 Dummy Images Confirm Thinner Design and Elongated Buttons
Latest leaked iPhone 6 images show thinner design confirming the earlier leaks. These images are of a dummy iPhone 6 and come from a Chinese source. These leaked iPhone 6 images clearly show curved edges and thinner design. Confirming the earlier leaks, it is unsure if this dummy design is inspired by them or is actually a dummy iPhone 6 designed to help case makers. This dummy iPhone 6 images also show elongated buttons which too have already been shared in previous rumors and mockups.
iPhone 6 images keep hinting at a thinner design:
Yesterday too, we saw an analysis which reported that Apple may opt for even thinner iPhone 6 design at a stake of losing out on the OIS module. The analyst report claimed that Apple is going for a software optimization module to thwart any chances of protruding lens and added weight.
These latest iPhone 6 images come from Nowhereelse.fr which claims that this physical mockup of iPhone 6 indeed sports similar thin design as we have already seen in earlier leaks. The site sources these images from a Chinese forum but does not confirm its authenticity.
Next gen iPhone is expected to sport an ultra-thin, almost bezel-less design form with rounded edges. iPhone 6 leaked images and news suggest that the device will sport an A8 processor, 1 GB RAM, Touch ID sensor, and an improved 8 megapixel camera with Optical Image Stabilization (OIS). iPhone 6 is also expected to sport a durable sapphire display panel. Software wise, iPhone 6 will be powered by iOS 8 featuring new fitness apps with a focus on Healthbook app, an improved Maps and Siri experience, inter-app communication capabilities and more such refinements.
Top iOS and Android posts this week:
- Images: Galaxy S5, HTC One M8, LG G2, Apple iPhone 5s, Xperia Z1, Nexus 5 Camera Comparison
- Samsung has Detected Galaxy S5 Camera Failure Bug – Exchange Offered!
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Crystal (Swarovski) Launching in May; Galaxy S6 will Debut Flexible Youm Display
- Following the Rumors of Curved iPhone 6, Here Comes the First Mockup!
- Gems Hidden in Samsung Galaxy S5 In-House ISOCELL Sensor
- New Leaked Images of Premium Samsung Galaxy S5 – Launching in June!
- 2014 iPad Air and iPad Mini Retina to Get Touch ID, A8 Processor, and an 8MP Camera
Stay in the loop
GET A DAILY DIGEST OF LATEST TECHNOLOGY NEWS
Straight to your inbox
Subscribe to our newsletter