Android 4.4.3 KitKat Spotted on Samsung Galaxy S5 Prime and Samsung Dev Site!
Everyone of us is sure now that engineers at Google are testing the Android 4.4.3 to launch it to the KitKat powered devices. The Android 4.4.3 has been spotted on various Nexus devices and now the recent leak shows it off on the Samsung Galaxy S5 Prime.
Android 4.4.3 on Galaxy S5 Prime:
The Android 4.4.2's bug fixing update is getting ready at Google and will be rolled out for Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7, Nexus 10, Sony Xperia Z Ultra, among other supported devices. It's been quite a while since the sightings of Android 4.4.3 KitKat started in March, however, public release hasn't happened as yet.
The very recent Android 4.4.3 KitKat leak shows the very latest OS update on Samsung Galaxy S5 Prime - SM-G906A.
Another one comes from Samsung's Developer account where the company has tweeted that ConsumerIrManager will be fixed by the Android 4.4.3. Supporting this tweet is a Samsung Galaxy S5 prime screenshot that shows the premium flagship sporting the Android 4.4.3 already. Considering the premium Galaxy S5 is expected to see a launch in June, it is highly likely that Android 4.4.3 KitKat will also have similar launch frame.
While Android 4.4.3 KitKat is supposed to be a bug-fixing OS update, earlier leaked images suggested that the OS update will bring redesigned home button along with other such smaller UI changes. As we await the launch of Samsung Galaxy S5 Prime and the Android 4.4.3 KitKat, it could also be highly possible for the OS update to get the first launch with Moto X.
Top iOS and Android posts this week:
- LG G3 Secretly Featured at an Event in South Korea – Images
- iOS 7.1.1 Jailbroken on iPhone 4 and iPhone 5c – Demo Video and Image!
- [Updated with Screenshots]: Flappy Bird Returning in August – Dev Working to Make the Game Less Addictive!
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Prime in All its Aluminum Glory – Images!
- Apple Planning to Launch Split-Screen Multitasking for iPad with iOS 8!
- Powered by ISOCELL Sensor, Samsung Galaxy S5 Camera Explained
- 5.5″ iPhone Sapphire Panel Costing Apple $280 – Only 10 Million Units will be Produced
- Images: Galaxy S5, HTC One M8, LG G2, Apple iPhone 5s, Xperia Z1, Nexus 5 Camera Comparison
- 2014 iPad Air and iPad Mini Retina to Get Touch ID, A8 Processor, and an 8MP Camera
Stay in the loop
GET A DAILY DIGEST OF LATEST TECHNOLOGY NEWS
Straight to your inbox
Subscribe to our newsletter