LG G3 Secretly Featured at an Event in South Korea – Images
Remember that beautifully designed and captured LG's latest smartphone that was supposed to get some showcasing this month? Guess what, the device has been showcased but a little too secretly! Latest leaks and updates suggest that LG has arranged a secret event in Sound Korea today featuring the next flagship of LG.
Secret LG G3 launch:
Following a barrage of leaks, today comes quite a surprising lot of LG G3 launch images taken from a secret event held in South Korea. This allegedly pre-announcement event showed off all the LG G3 features and specs. While we do expect that international model will be slightly different from the home one considering LG's previous distinction in the two variants, most of the specs are kept similar.
These LG G3 launch images are tipped to PhoneArena and the source is unknown. According to this leak, LG G3 launch specs are quite what we already expected from the leaks:
- 5.5-inch, 1440 x 2560 QHD display panel
- 538 pixels per inch
- 146.3 x 74.6 x 8.9 mm dimensions
- Quad-core Snapdragon 801
- 3GB LPDDR3 RAM
- 32GB internal storage - no details on microSD
- 13-megapixel camera with improved Optical Image Stabilization+
- 2.1-megapixel front-facing cam with an enhanced selfie mode
- Laser auto focus assist beam for faster focus in low light conditions
- 3000 mAh battery
- Android 4.4.2 KitKat
LG G3 launch images:
- Source: Phone Arena
Top iOS and Android posts this week:
- [Updated with Screenshots]: Flappy Bird Returning in August – Dev Working to Make the Game Less Addictive!
- Apple Planning to Launch Split-Screen Multitasking for iPad with iOS 8!
- Apple Hires Nokia Lumia Camera Expert – Acknowledging the Power of Lumia?
- Powered by ISOCELL Sensor, Samsung Galaxy S5 Camera Explained
- 2014 iPad Air and iPad Mini will have Touch ID Sensors – Supplier Confirmation
- 5.5″ iPhone Sapphire Panel Costing Apple $280 – Only 10 Million Units will be Produced
- Images: Galaxy S5, HTC One M8, LG G2, Apple iPhone 5s, Xperia Z1, Nexus 5 Camera Comparison
- Following the Rumors of Curved iPhone 6, Here Comes the First Mockup!
- 2014 iPad Air and iPad Mini Retina to Get Touch ID, A8 Processor, and an 8MP Camera