Set to be released in September, iPhone 6 is rumored to be going in production next month in July. As this rear casing video conforms to earlier leaks, we can expect getting quite a thinner Apple iPhone this fall. The device is likely to sport an all-aluminum rear casing with two antenna cut outs.
This year, Apple is aiming to play a full-on game with both the iPhone 6 models being new in the market. Currently, the iPhone 5s measures around 4-inches which is way smaller than its Android rivals. Cupertino tech giant is gearing up to change the equation with not just one, but two larger iPhone 6 models. According to the reports, new iPhones will be thinner and rounder and will have enhanced sensors that can detect different levels of pressure.
Next gen iPhone is expected to sport an ultra-thin, almost bezel-less design form with rounded edges. iPhone 6 leaked images and news suggest that the device will sport an A8 processor, 1 GB RAM, Touch ID sensor, and an improved 8 megapixel camera with Optical Image Stabilization (OIS). iPhone 6 is also expected to sport a durable sapphire display panel. Software wise, iPhone 6 will be powered by iOS 8 featuring new fitness apps with a focus on Healthbook app, an improved Maps and Siri experience, inter-app communication capabilities and more such refinements.
- Source: Macotakara
Top Android and iOS news, updates:
- Motorola Moto 360 – The Most Beautifully Designed Smartwatch Yet!
- Android L Announced at I/O – “Biggest Release”
- iOS 7.1.1 Jailbreak Solution Publicly Released – So Far Proving to be Legitimate!
- Is HTC One M8 Prime a Tangible Dream?
- No More Gorilla Glass – Apple has Plenty of Sapphire to Manufacture iPhone 6 Variants and iWatch!
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Prime in a Perfect Shade of Golden – Image