Samsung Galaxy S5 Prime in a Perfect Shade of Golden – Image
Samsung Galaxy F images are hogging up the internet again – after just a day’s break. Like previously, Galaxy F looks gorgeous in this image too. Very similar to original-looking high res Galaxy F pictures, today’s image shows the beautiful Prime in golden hue with a brushed metal finish.
We have seen quite a lot of Samsung Galaxy F (considered as Samsung Galaxy S5 Prime) images, leaks, and speculations. From Bluetooth certification to actual photos of the smartphone coated in metal. While there is no official indication of such a smartphone coming up any soon, it is being speculated that a premium version of Samsung Galaxy S5, in aluminum, will hit the market sometime in Fall.
– Relevant read: More Metallicious Pictures of Samsung Glorious Prime
Samsung Galaxy F image:
Today’s images comes from @evleaks who are a credible name when it comes to leaks and leaked images. They have shared the images with a caption, Samsung GALAXY F, in ‘perfect golden’ hue, 2014.
Very much following the earlier leaks, this image of Galaxy F also shows super thin bezel making this smartphone looking very neat and compact. Having brushed metal finish, @evleaks has rendered this image of Samsung Galaxy F in a perfect hue of golden.
While this may just be a hoax, it surely matches with the previously shared original images of Samsung Galaxy F. Again, one beautiful render of a Premium smartphone in brushed golden shade.
– Other Android and iOS news, updates, and leaks:
- No More Gorilla Glass – Apple has Plenty of Sapphire to Manufacture iPhone 6 Variants and iWatch!
- 4.7-inch iPhone 6 and 5.5-inch iPhone 6s – Mockups
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 to Feature a 2K Display and a Completely New Form Factor
- Taiwanese Celebrity Shows Off Upcoming iPhone 6 against 4-inch iPhone 5!
- Father’s Day Deals on Various Android Smartphones and Tablets!
- New iMacs with Faster Processors Launching Next Week!
- Popular Third-Party Keyboards SwiftKey, Swype and Fleksy for iOS 8
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Updates and Possibilities