Auxo 2 Launched for iOS 7 with Re-Imagined UI and Plenty of New Features!
A3tweaks has just released Auxo 2 iOS 7 jailbreak tweak after its crazy success with iOS 6 users. In iOS 6, Auxo offered a brilliant replacement for app switcher introducing app icons with a card-like preview, the feature introduced officially by Apple with iOS 7. The latest version of this tweak, updated for iOS 7, brings in the same features but completely re-imagines them. Auxo 2 iOS 7 lets you access the app switcher with a bottom up gesture.
- Recommended list of popular jailbreak tweaks: iOS 7 Compatible Jailbreak Tweaks, Apps, Themes II – Updated List
Auxo 2 iOS 7 jailbreak tweak:
Here are the features that Auxo 2 iOS 7 jailbreak tweak offers:
- Quick Switcher: Auxo 2 offers a cool new way to switch between apps with touch gestures. Swipe up on the bottom left corner of the screen and it would display six app icons at the bottom of the screen instead of just one. Drag your finger across the app icons and release it when you come to the app you want to switch to it! While it offer six recently used apps by default, you can enable the Unlimited Quick Switcher toggle.
- Close all apps: With this feature, on the Home screen card in the App Switcher, you have to swipe up to close ALL apps running in the background! It doesn't kill the music though, if you are listening to any music.
- Multi-Center: Multi-Center feature of Auxo 2 iOS 7 jailbreak tweak is like the control center of everything! It merges the control center with the app switcher to have you access everything at once. Media controls, quick launch shortcuts, system toggles, and brightness controls in the app switcher.
- Hot Corners: This new introduction lets you use some independent gestures: if you do not want to have Multi-Center enabled, you can swipe up from bottom left corner to get to Quick Switcher or multitasking tray with a further swipe up gesture; swipe up from the bottom right corner of the tweak to close the app you’re currently using and so on!
- Auxo 2 Settings: Auxo 2 gives you the flexibility with a variety of toggles and switches to customize just how this wonderful jailbreak tweak works:
- Enable or disable any of the features of Auxo 2 iOS 7 using the On/Off toggle in the Settings app.
- Hide the AirDrop/AirPlay controls and the track seeker in Multi-Center to have no clutter.
- You can switch between two apps when accessing the Multi-Center if you enable the Open to Last app toggle.
The very awesome Auxo 2 iOS 7 jailbreak tweak is now available in Cydia; you can get the tweak for $3.99. However, if you had purchased it previously, you can get the one for iOS 7 only for $1.99.
Related iOS 7 themes and tweaks:
- Get Access to Notifications Straight from Springboard
- Some of the Best iOS 7 Themes that You Must Have – List
- How to Customize Your Control Center Launch Apps
- Top Cydia Repositories Updated for iOS 7 – Updated List
- Infinite Scrolling for Home Screen and Folders in iOS 7 – How to
- Gestures-Based Gestr App Launcher now for Jailbroken iOS 6 and iOS 7 Devices
- Find Lost iPhone – Remotely Enable Location Services with Activator iOS 7
Stay in the loop
GET A DAILY DIGEST OF LATEST TECHNOLOGY NEWS
Straight to your inbox
Subscribe to our newsletter