Sony Xperia Z3 Leaked Images Confirm Non-Removable Battery and Slimmer Design
New Sony Xperia Z3 leaked images have emerged on the interwebs revealing a disassembled smartphone. The leaked images confirm that the smartphone will indeed have a non-removable 3,100 mAH battery. Coming in a slimmer body measuring only 7mm, Sony Xperia Z3 features a 5.2-inch 1080p display and is powered by a quad-core Snapdragon 801 chip clocked at 2.5GHz. The upcoming flagship will have 3GB of RAM, 20.7-megapixel primary shooter and will be water-resistant like its predecessors.
Sony Xperia Z3 will characterize Sony’s OmniBalance design language with a few changes to set the smartphone apart from previous flagships. Device will sport a 1080p display, 20.7-megapixel Exmor RS sensor, and all the other specs of the current gen flagships. Similar chipset that we saw in Samsung Galaxy S5 and LG G3 is used to power the device: the Qualcomm Snapdragon quad-core chip with Krait 400 cores and Adreno 330 GPU.
Xperia Z3 leaked images:
Here are the Xperia Z3 leaked images that have recently been shared by the Xperia blog: – Relevant news and updates:
- 5.5-inch LG G3 Stylus Definitely Not a Galaxy Note 4 Competitor
- Root Galaxy Note 3 on XXUENG3 Android 4.4.2 – How to
- Root XXUDNF2 Android 4.4.2 on Galaxy Note 10.1 N8000 – How to
- Three Metal Phones from Samsung to Follow Galaxy Alpha in Q3 – Report
- How to Get Faster Web Browsing on Android Devices – Android Tips & Tricks
- How to Install Flash Player in Android 4.4 KitKat – Android Tips and Tricks
- Samsung Teases S Pen and Handwriting on the New Note!
* Correction made to display resolution which is rumored to be 1080p
– Source: Xperia Blog