Root Galaxy Note 3 on XXUENG3 Android 4.4.2 – How to
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 N900 got a latest XXUENG3 Android 4.4.2 KitKat firmware update. Once you have updated your Note 3 to this latest KitKat update, you can use this guide to root Galaxy Note 3 on XXUENG3 Android 4.4.2 KitKat to get the root access of your phablet.
Follow this detailed guide to update Galaxy Note 3 N900 to XXUENG3 Android 4.4.2 KitKat: Update Galaxy Note 3 N900 to XXUENG3 4.4.2 KitKat – Official Firmware
Prerequisites to root Galaxy Note 3 on XXUENG3 Android 4.4.2:
Please check these prerequisites before going forward to the update guide.
- Download and install USB drivers for Galaxy Note 3 in your computer.
- Make sure to take backup of any important files on your smartphone.
- Enable USB debugging option by pressing Menu > Settings > Applications. Navigate and tap on Developer Options to ensure that USB Debugging is enabled.
- Ensure that your Samsung Galaxy Note 3 carries more than 70% of charge.
Steps to root Galaxy Note 3 on XXUENG3 Android 4.4.2 KitKat:
Here are the steps to root Galaxy Note 3 on XXUENG3 Android 4.4.2 KitKat official firmware:
- Unzip Odin on your computer and install it.
- Unzip firmware zip file in the same folder as Odin.
- Switch your Samsung Galaxy Note 3 off and boot it in Download mode: press and hold Volume Down, Power and Home buttons together.
- Connect your phablet with computer. When connected successfully, you will get a message in Odin saying Added!!. (In case you don’t get it, try another USB port. If that doesn’t help either, then re-install USB drivers).
- On your Odin, select PDA and locate the CF-Auto-Root package zip file downloaded earlier.
- Make sure to check Auto Reboot and F.Rest Time.
- Click on Start to initiate the update process.
- When Android 4.4.2 root package installation is successfully completed, you will get a PASS message.
- Once you see the home screen, you can disconnect your Samsung Galaxy Note 3 and reboot it.