How to Install Flash Player in Android 4.4 KitKat – Android Tips and Tricks
The very latest Android 4.4 KitKat does not support Adobe's Flash Player. While it may not irk many considering many websites don't need Flash any more; a plenty of them still do. Worry not, and follow this very easy guide to install Flash Player in Android 4.4 KitKat powered smartphones and tablets. Wouldn't take you more than a couple minutes!
- Recommended Android tricks' guide: How to Install WhatsApp on a Tablet – Android Tips and Tricks
How to install Flash Player in Android 4.4 KitKat:
- Relevant Android guide: Fix “Root Access Possibly Lost” and “Root access missing” Error Messages on Android – How to
Before starting on these steps, make sure to uninstall any older version of Flash Player that your Android device may have.
- Download Dolphin Browser; also download Dolphin Jetpack from Google Play Store. Here are the links: Dolphin Browser & Dolphin Jetpack.
- To make sure you can install apk files from unknown resources, tweak the Settings: Go to Settings > Securities > Unknown resources. This simple step lets you install apk files outside the Google Play.
- Now download the naked version of Adobe Flash Player which is a hacked version actually. Link of Flash here.
- And finally go to Dolphin Browser and enable Flash Player from there: go to Menu > Settings > Web Content > Flash Player.
This step will support Android 4.4 and higher devices and as our readers have previously vouched, it works like a charm!
- Don't forget to check our Android 4.4 custom ROMs list: Some of the Best Custom ROMs Based on Android 4.4 KitKat
Stay in the loop
GET A DAILY DIGEST OF LATEST TECHNOLOGY NEWS
Straight to your inbox
Subscribe to our newsletter