Root XXUDNF2 Android 4.4.2 on Galaxy Note 10.1 N8000 – How to
Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 N8000 has received latest KitKat update. XXUDNF2 Android 4.4.2 KitKat fixes some bugs found in the first build and also helps to improve the overall performance. You can update Galaxy Note 10.1 N8000 to XXUDNF2 Android 4.4.2 KitKat via OTA or this manual guide: How to Update Galaxy Note 10.1 N8000 to XXUDNF2 Android 4.4.2 – Official Firmware. Once you have updated your tablet to the latest official firmware, here is how to root XXUDNF2 Android 4.4.2 on Galaxy Note 10.1.
Prerequisites to root XXUDNF2 Android 4.4.2 on Galaxy Note 10.1:
- Download and install USB drivers for Galaxy Note 10.1 N8000 in your computer.
- Make sure to take backup of any important files on your Note.
- Enable USB debugging option by pressing Menu > Settings > Applications. Navigate and tap on Developer Options to ensure that USB Debugging is enabled.
- Ensure that your Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 N8000 carries more than 70% of charge.
How to root XXUDNF2 Android 4.4.2 on Note 10.1 N8000:
Here are the steps to root XXUDNF2 Android 4.4.2 on Galaxy Note 10.1 N8000:
- Install Odin on your computer and launch it.
- Switch your Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 off and boot it in Download mode: press and hold Volume Down, Power and Home buttons together.
- Connect your tablet with PC; when connected successfully, you will get a message in Odin saying Added!!. (In case you don’t get it, try another USB port. If that doesn't help either, then re-install USB drivers).
- In Odin make sure that Auto Reboot and F. Reset are checked.
- Click on PDA and select the CF-Auto-Root-p4noterf-p4noterfxx-gtn8000.tar.md5 file downloaded earlier.
- When update installation is successfully completed, on Odin ID:COM will turn green and Odin will show you a PASS message.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 N8000 will then restart and you can then disconnect your device from computer.
Stay in the loop
GET A DAILY DIGEST OF LATEST TECHNOLOGY NEWS
Straight to your inbox
Subscribe to our newsletter