Prerequisites to root XXUDNF2 Android 4.4.2 on Galaxy Note 10.1:
- Download and install USB drivers for Galaxy Note 10.1 N8000 in your computer.
- Make sure to take backup of any important files on your Note.
- Enable USB debugging option by pressing Menu > Settings > Applications. Navigate and tap on Developer Options to ensure that USB Debugging is enabled.
- Ensure that your Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 N8000 carries more than 70% of charge.
How to root XXUDNF2 Android 4.4.2 on Note 10.1 N8000:
Here are the steps to root XXUDNF2 Android 4.4.2 on Galaxy Note 10.1 N8000:
- Install Odin on your computer and launch it.
- Switch your Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 off and boot it in Download mode: press and hold Volume Down, Power and Home buttons together.
- Connect your tablet with PC; when connected successfully, you will get a message in Odin saying Added!!. (In case you don’t get it, try another USB port. If that doesn't help either, then re-install USB drivers).
- In Odin make sure that Auto Reboot and F. Reset are checked.
- Click on PDA and select the CF-Auto-Root-p4noterf-p4noterfxx-gtn8000.tar.md5 file downloaded earlier.
- When update installation is successfully completed, on Odin ID:COM will turn green and Odin will show you a PASS message.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 N8000 will then restart and you can then disconnect your device from computer.