Samsung Galaxy S5 Prime in Metal – Video and Specs
The curiosity of Samsung launching a Galaxy S5 Prime variant increases every week with launch pointing towards a June release. A fresh set of leaks point again to a June launch in Korean which will be followed with an international release of this premium flagship variant. We also get to see some images of this beautiful flagship smartphone in metal thanks to a concept which imagines how the premium model will look like.
Earlier, popular KGI Securities expert analyst Ming Chi Kuo had indicated that the Galaxy S5 Prime will not be launched in a metal casing but would continue in a plastic design. Kuo is responsible for previously sharing some accurate details of Apple iPhone 5s and Samsung Galaxy S5, so you may consider taking his insider information with a little less salt than usual.
Galaxy S5 Prime in metal:
The recent rumors circulating around Samsung Galaxy S5 prime in metal indicate that June launch is highly expected considering the device would intend to compete with LG G3, expected in the same time frame. While Samsung may not launch the Galaxy S5 premium variant in metal casing, many consumers would still be looking forward to it for other specs and expected accessories.
Samsung Galaxy S5 Prime SM-G906 specifications:
The Samsung Galaxy S5 Prime leaks and rumors so far have given us some specs and features summed up in the following list:
- 2.5Ghz Quad-Core Snapdragon 805 APQ8084
- Adreno 420 GPU
- 5.2 inches QUD 2560 x 1440 display
- 3 GB of RAM
- 32 GB Internal Storage
- 16 megapixel front camera
- 2 megapixel in camera
- Android 4.4.2 KitKat
Galaxy S5 Prime concept:
We haven't seen many Samsung Galaxy S5 Prime images, however, here is one Galaxy S5 prime concept designed by MyGadgetic. This concept has imagined the premium version of Galaxy S5 in metal with some beautiful display. Here is the concept Samsung Galaxy S5 prime video:
Top iOS and Android posts this week:
- Apple Planning to Launch Split-Screen Multitasking for iPad with iOS 8!
- Apple Hires Nokia Lumia Camera Expert – Acknowledging the Power of Lumia?
- Powered by ISOCELL Sensor, Samsung Galaxy S5 Camera Explained
- 2014 iPad Air and iPad Mini will have Touch ID Sensors – Supplier Confirmation
- 5.5″ iPhone Sapphire Panel Costing Apple $280 – Only 10 Million Units will be Produced
- Images: Galaxy S5, HTC One M8, LG G2, Apple iPhone 5s, Xperia Z1, Nexus 5 Camera Comparison
- Following the Rumors of Curved iPhone 6, Here Comes the First Mockup!
- 2014 iPad Air and iPad Mini Retina to Get Touch ID, A8 Processor, and an 8MP Camera
Stay in the loop
GET A DAILY DIGEST OF LATEST TECHNOLOGY NEWS
Straight to your inbox
Subscribe to our newsletter