You Can Now Pre-order the new M1 iMac, 2021 iPad Pro, and Apple TV 4K
Staying true to its word, like always, Apple has opened up pre-orders for the M1 iMac, 2021 iPad Pro, and Apple TV 4K. The new tablet series is available in both the 11-inch and 12.9-inch versions, while there is just a single 24-inch iMac and Apple TV 4K to pre-order. However, one thing that is common between these machines is the presence of Apple’s 5nm M1 chip. The custom silicon has proven itself to be quite a champ in both performance and efficiency, and just like before, it could deliver wonders for buyers.
As for the Apple TV 4K, it features the less powerful, but highly capable A12 Bionic. During the official announcements, the company said that all products would be available during the second half of May, but did not provide an exact release date. This is unlike Apple, as it does provides a concrete shipping date. Well, later on, Apple silently revealed the release date of all products as May 21, but later removed the metadata for some reason.
The 24-inch iMac is the only product out of all the three to feature a redesign after several years, while the 2021 iPad Pro family looks identical to the 2020 series. The Apple TV 4K is also unchanged from the outside, but the remote sports some minor differences compared to the older models. We expect the entertainment box to be available readily, but not the M1 iMac or iPad Pro, as previous reports claim that TSMC’s 5nm production capacity will be full.
Which Apple product will you be pre-ordering? Share your preference down in the comments.
You might also like to check out.
- For the First Time, Apple’s Newest iPad Pro Lineup Features 16GB RAM, but That Will Depend on Which Storage Model You Get
- New 2021 iPad Pro Models Can Be Configured With a Whopping 2TB Storage - Here Is How Much Both Models Will Cost
- Apple’s 12.9-inch iPad Pro Has More Than 4x the Local Dimming Zones as the Pro Display XDR, While Costing Almost 5x Less
- Apple Has Not Changed the Magic Mouse’s Infuriating Bottom Charging Port Location With the New M1 iMac Unveiling
- Base Model M1 iMac Cannot be Configured with 2TB SSD, Limited to 1TB Only
- Base Model 24-inch iMac Ships with 2 USB 4 / Thunderbolt Ports Only, 8-Core GPU Models Feature 4 Ports in Total
Products mentioned in this post
The links above are affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, Wccftech.com may earn from qualifying purchases.
Stay in the loop
GET A DAILY DIGEST OF LATEST TECHNOLOGY NEWS
Straight to your inbox
Subscribe to our newsletter