Looking to download watchOS 6 beta 5 without a developer account? We'll walk you through the process.
Apple released watchOS 6 beta 5 last week and just like the couple of other betas before it, this one is packed with a handful of bug fixes ensuring that things are as stable as possible for those testing it out. This also means that you have to be a registered developer with Apple in order to take the latest watchOS 6 beta for a spin. The beta is not available for Beta Software Program testers as a public beta, unlike iOS 13, macOS Catalina and tvOS 13.
However, if you download the developer profile onto your iPhone, you can simply download watchOS 6 beta 5 over the air, absolutely free. But before you do that, you must have iOS 13 up and running on your iPhone which is compatible with the latest firmware in the first place. You can either download it via the Beta Software Program or by downloading the developer profile. Both tutorials are linked below:
- Download iOS 13 Beta 5, iPadOS Beta 5 Without Developer Account Now
- Download iOS 13 Public Beta for iPhone, iPadOS 13 Public Beta for iPad for Free
Once that is out of the way, simply download this profile straight onto your iPhone and set the installation destination as your Apple Watch. Please be very careful while installing this beta as things can be very, very unstable for lots of users out there. You will experience broken app compatibility and the occasional stutter which might get in the way of normal every-day use.
Are you new to the world of iOS 13 beta or iPadOS 13 beta? Then you might want to check out the following links right now:
- Download iOS 13 Beta 1 / iPadOS on iPhone, iPad, iPod touch Right Now [Guide]
- Clean Install iOS 13 Beta / iPadOS on iPhone, iPad, iPod touch Using iTunes [Guide]
- Downgrade iOS 13 Beta (or iPadOS) to iOS 12 on iPhone, iPad or iPod touch
- Download iOS 13 Beta Over the Air Without Losing Files or Settings
- Download iOS 13 Beta Without Developer Account on iPhone, iPad or iPod touch for Free
- iOS 13 Beta / iPadOS – Which Devices Are Compatible With the New Betas?
watchOS users may want to check out the following: