Download: watchOS 6 Beta 5 Now Available for Apple Watch Devs
watchOS 6 beta 5 is now available for download if you are an Apple Watch developer. Here's how to download it right now.
Just like any other beta that Apple releases few weeks into the beta timeline, watchOS 6 beta 5 packs nothing more than bug fixes and performance enhancements. It's fair to say that this update is nothing but a further lick of paint to an unfinished wall. If you have a previous beta up and running on one of your test devices therefore you should download beta 5 without even giving it a second thought.
watchOS 6 beta 5
Place your Apple Watch on its charger, connect your iPhone to a WiFi network then navigate to Watch > General > Software Update. Please make sure that you don't tinker around with your Apple Watch at all during the installation period.
- Download watchOS 6 Beta 1 for Apple Watch [How to]
- Can I Downgrade watchOS 6 Beta to watchOS 5?
- Download watchOS 6 Beta Without Developer Account on Apple Watch
Please take good note of the fact that Apple Watch is not available as a public beta download. You have to be a registered developer in order to grab the update over the air.
Need to get in on the iOS 13 action? Then check out the links below:
- Download iOS 13 Beta 1 / iPadOS on iPhone, iPad, iPod touch Right Now [Guide]
- Clean Install iOS 13 Beta / iPadOS on iPhone, iPad, iPod touch Using iTunes [Guide]
- Downgrade iOS 13 Beta (or iPadOS) to iOS 12 on iPhone, iPad or iPod touch
- Download iOS 13 Beta Without Developer Account on iPhone, iPad or iPod touch for Free [Update]
- Download iOS 13 Beta Over the Air Without Losing Files or Settings [Update]
- Download iOS 13 Public Beta for iPhone, iPadOS 13 Public Beta for iPad for Free
Stay in the loop
GET A DAILY DIGEST OF LATEST TECHNOLOGY NEWS
Straight to your inbox
Subscribe to our newsletter