Beta 8 of iOS 13, iPadOS 13, watchOS 6 is Available for Download
In case you have missed it, Apple has released beta 8 of iOS 13, iPadOS 13 and watchOS 6. Update right now for tons of bug fixes.
Apple is slowly working its way towards the final version of the upcoming software that powers a variety of mobile devices including iPhones, iPads, iPod touches and Apple Watches. Right now, you can download the latest beta of the upcoming hotness which is iOS 13, iPadOS 13 and watchOS 6.
This beta adds polish by fixing a lot of bugs and improves performance in a lot of areas. But keep one thing in mind: these betas may not fix third-party app compatibility at all, so you might want to exercise some patience until next month at least.
If you wish to download iOS 13 or iPadOS 13 beta 8 right now, then all you have to do is connect to a WiFi network, launch Settings, navigate to General > Software Update and then tap on Download and Install. Looking to install iOS 13 or iPadOS 13 from scratch? Then you might want to follow the guides posted below:
- Download iOS 13 Beta 1 / iPadOS on iPhone, iPad, iPod touch Right Now [Guide]
- Clean Install iOS 13 Beta / iPadOS on iPhone, iPad, iPod touch Using iTunes [Guide]
- Downgrade iOS 13 Beta (or iPadOS) to iOS 12 on iPhone, iPad or iPod touch
- Download iOS 13 Beta Over the Air Without Losing Files or Settings
- Download iOS 13 Beta Without Developer Account on iPhone, iPad or iPod touch for Free
- iOS 13 Beta / iPadOS – Which Devices Are Compatible With the New Betas?
Looking to download the iOS 13 public beta or iPadOS 13 public beta? Then you might want to check out the following link:
Using watchOS 6 beta? Then simply place your Apple Watch on its magnetic charger, launch the Watch app on the connected iPhone, then navigate to General > Software Update. As soon as you see beta 8 available for download, tap on Download and Install.