Samsung Rolls out Updates for Galaxy S5 to Improve Camera and Fingerprint Sensor
Samsung has rolled out its latest Galaxy S5 update to further improve the latest flagship. The latest Galaxy S5 update improves fingerprint sensor (which has so far managed to get some very bad reviews!), gives an even faster camera and gallery experience, and carries some usual under the hood improvements!- Recommended tutorial: Update Samsung Galaxy S5 to XXU1ANE2 Android 4.4.2 KitKat – How to
Latest Galaxy S5 update:
This latest Galaxy S5 update has been rolled out for the international version of the flagship, model number SM-G900F. This update has successfully improved the overall accuracy and experience on the Samsung Galaxy S5. The update, titled as G900fXXU1ANE2 improves fingerprint sensor and also brings some enhancements to the camera and gallery apps' interface.
These improvements have resulted in quite an impressive photo taking experience with camera and gallery apps responding much faster now [Read: Powered by the Amazing ISOCELL Sensor, Samsung Galaxy S5 Camera Explained].
The latest Galaxy S5 update G900FXXU1ANE2 Android 4.4.2 also contains the usual improvements and bug fixes to further refine the performance. This update has started rolling out over the air; you can also update your international Galaxy S5 to this latest Galaxy S5 update via Samsung KIES. However, if you have not yet got the update notification and have your device rooted, here is the guide to help you manually update your smartphone to the latest XXU1ANE2 update.
Let us know if you too experienced improved performance after updating to this latest software update rolled out by Samsung.
Top iOS and Android posts this week:
- Apple Hires Nokia Lumia Camera Expert – Acknowledging the Power of Lumia?
- Powered by ISOCELL Sensor, Samsung Galaxy S5 Camera Explained
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Crystal (Swarkovski) Released with Gear Fit, Cases, Charms, and Accessories!
- 2014 iPad Air and iPad Mini will have Touch ID Sensors – Supplier Confirmation
- 5.5″ iPhone Sapphire Panel Costing Apple $280 – Only 10 Million Units will be Produced
- Images: Galaxy S5, HTC One M8, LG G2, Apple iPhone 5s, Xperia Z1, Nexus 5 Camera Comparison
- Following the Rumors of Curved iPhone 6, Here Comes the First Mockup!
- New Leaked Images of Premium Samsung Galaxy S5 – Launching in June!
- 2014 iPad Air and iPad Mini Retina to Get Touch ID, A8 Processor, and an 8MP Camera
Stay in the loop
GET A DAILY DIGEST OF LATEST TECHNOLOGY NEWS
Straight to your inbox
Subscribe to our newsletter