Following the Rumors of Curved iPhone 6, Here Comes the First Mockup!
Curved iPhone 6 rendering:
We got the rumors this week that Apple may be working on a curved design for upcoming iPhone 6. The popular concept designer Martin Hajek has come up with a curved iPhone 6 rendering in an aluminum casing. This rendering doesn't include the round buttons of iPhone 5s, but uses rectangular shaped volume keys on the curved iPhone 6.
The curved iPhone 6 rendering shows rounded corners with curves at the edges. This concept also shows Power key on the right top of the smartphone. It actually comes following the rumors that Apple will change the position of power button to have an easy one-handed use.
Curved iPhone 6 concept images:
Here are the curved iPhone 6 concept images rendered by Martin Hajek:
8th gen iPhone is expected to sport an ultra-thin, almost bezel-less design form with rounded edges. iPhone 6 leaked images and news suggest that the device will sport an A8 processor, 1 GB RAM, Touch ID sensor, and an improved 8 megapixel camera with Optical Image Stabilization (OIS). iPhone 6 is also expected to sport a durable sapphire display panel. Software wise, iPhone 6 will be powered by iOS 8 featuring new fitness apps with a focus on Healthbook app, an improved Maps and Siri experience, inter-app communication capabilities and more such refinements.
Some of this weeks' top hits:
- iPhone 6 Launch Dates: 4.7″ iPhone in September, 5.5″ Phablet Planned for Christmas
- Finally We’ll be Able Charge up Our Smartphones in 30 seconds!
- 2014 iPad Air and iPad Mini Retina to Get Touch ID, A8 Processor, and an 8MP Camera
- Samsung Launching Premium Galaxy S5 SM-G906 with 2K Display and Metallic Finish
- Possible iPad Air 2 Front Panel with Thinner Design – Leaked Images
- How to Get Faster Web Browsing on Android Devices – Android Tips & Tricks
Stay in the loop
GET A DAILY DIGEST OF LATEST TECHNOLOGY NEWS
Straight to your inbox
Subscribe to our newsletter