Color Your iOS 7 Device and Personalize it with a Custom Look
While there are a number of jailbreak tweaks trying to help add some hue to the keyboard or change the look and feel with some theme, there aren't many that allow us to select that hue. UIColors iOS 7 jailbreak tweak does exactly that - letting you choose the color to tint your iOS experience.
UIColors iOS 7 to colorize your device:
UIColors iOS 7 jailbreak tweak takes themes to next level by giving you the choice of picking up the colors you want to drape your operating system in. Change primary, secondary and the color of the text using ColorUI color picker and HSB sliders and make your iOS 7 device a very custom look.
UIColors iOS 7 applies effects to built-in apps, a plenty of App Store downloaded apps, along with UI elements such as keyboard, Control and Notification Centers, nav and tab bars, toolbars, sliders, and much much more!
Not only this, but if you want UIColors iOS 7 to not colorize some specific app, you can go to settings and blacklist the app to keep it's built-in colors intact.
You can get UIColors iOS 7 from Cydia for $1.49. For a tweak that is flexible enough to give you the handle of choosing colors at so many levels, it surely deserves to be paid.
- Restore Jailbroken iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch to Factory Settings – How to
- How to Use Google Maps Offline on Your Android and iOS Devices
- Add New Features in iOS Native Camera App with CameraTweak 2 iOS 7
- iOS 7 Jailbreak Tweaks: Touch ID, UI Customizations, Custom Keyboards and Better Privacy
- Three Ways to Sync Your iPhone Calendar with Your Android Device – How to
- Forecast iOS 7 Animated Wallpapers – Weather for your Location on Lock Screen!
- Add Guest Mode to Your iPhone with GuestMode iOS 7!
- Weasel Productivity iOS 7 JB App for iPhone and iPad
- Catchr: Catch and Track Curious Family, Friends and Collegues Using Your Phone in Your Absence
- How to Install WhatsApp on iPad and iPod Touch – No Jailbreak Required!
Stay in the loop
GET A DAILY DIGEST OF LATEST TECHNOLOGY NEWS
Straight to your inbox
Subscribe to our newsletter