Bored of iOS native keyboard colors? Here is how you can change the color of Keyboard system-wide on iOS.
BlueBoard iOS 7 Keyboard:
This iOS 7 tweak named BlueBoard changes the color of iOS keyboard to a pretty hue Blue. You can get BlueBoard from BigBoss repo in Cydia for free!
Once installed, you can tweak the settings from the native Settings app. Go to Cydia, download, install. Go to Settings, toggle the slide on, respring your device, and ta da!
By default BlueBoard offers you a very beautiful experience of blue hue. Type wherever on the iOS 7 keyboard and it will be blue in color. Yes, the tweak would have lots better offering a variety of different shades, but if you are bored from the native look or simply want to have "your" look then go ahead and check out this BlueBoard iOS 7 keyboard tweak to see if it matches your taste.
If you get bored, you can easily deactivate it from Settings.
- How to Use Google Maps Offline on Your Android and iOS Devices
- iOS 7 Jailbreak Tweaks: Touch ID, UI Customizations, Custom Keyboards and Better Privacy
- Three Ways to Sync Your iPhone Calendar with Your Android Device – How to
- Forecast iOS 7 Animated Wallpapers – Weather for your Location on Lock Screen!
- Add Guest Mode to Your iPhone with GuestMode iOS 7!
- Weasel Productivity iOS 7 JB App for iPhone and iPad
- Catchr: Catch and Track Curious Family, Friends and Collegues Using Your Phone in Your Absence
- How to Install WhatsApp on iPad and iPod Touch – No Jailbreak Required!