HTC One M9 Plus Renders Show the Spectacular Device in High-Res
HTC One M9 Plus sees another leak today which comes with a bunch of a few other leaks we have been receiving in the past few days. HTC has its marketing game on high this year with celebrities coming in the HTC One M9 ad videos, interwebs becoming flooded of leaks before the One E9+ launch, and now the leaks are unilaterally focusing on the upcoming One M9+.
HTC One M9+ renders in high-res:
The latest HTC One M9 Plus leak is actually carrying some high res renders of the oversized smartphone. Taking in the details of HTC One M8 and this year’s M9, HTC One M9 Plus has the audience enthralled with the curiosity of what this device will actually look like. These latest HTC One M9 Plus renders show the device with a physical home button very similar to Samsung’s oval shaped button possibly to have fingerprint scanning capability on its device.
One M9+ gets the same Duo camera setup of the earlier devices and the dual-tone finish on the body. Considering the number of leaks keeping the focus on HTC One M9 Plus, it seems evident that the official release is not too far. In such circumstances, here is a quick glance on the specs we so far know about:
- 5.2-inch display with 1440 x 2560 pixels resolution
- Octa-core MediaTek MT6795T processing chipset
- 3 GB of RAM
- 20.1 megapixel primary shooter
- Fingerprint sensor
HTC One M9 Plus renders:
– Source: Upleaks
– Latest news and updates:
- Leaked 12-inch iPad Pro Images Reveal More Features of this Long-Awaited Tablet
- Drop It, Dip It, or Crack Nuts with It – Galaxy S6 Edge Still Gives Amazing Performance!
- HTC One M9 Root Achieved! Here’s How to Install Custom Recovery & Root M9
- iOS 8.3 – Expected Changes in Siri and App Downloads
- How to Save Money by Setting Up Family Sharing – iOS Tips and Tricks
- Qualcomm Delays Snapdragon 815 Launch to Not Hurt the Sales of 810-Powered Smartphones
- How to Fix iTunes 12 Syncing Failures with iOS 8 – iOS Tips and Tricks
- Samsung Galaxy S6 vs Galaxy S5 – What Sammy Did Differently This Year