Samsung Galaxy Note 4 front render:
This latest Samsung Galaxy Note 4 render actually resonates with the earlier rumors of Sammy going for a more squared body. The device sports a metallic frame just like Samsung Galaxy Alpha. It was also rumored last week that Samsung will at least launch three new products with metal thrown in the designing. Samsung Galaxy Note 4 render comes through an anonymous source and has been sent to Androidauthority. Render shows off a rather beautiful Note 4 with very thin bezels and squared form factor. It also carries the same wallpaper earlier released.
Another point to note here is that earlier we saw similar images of Samsung Galaxy Note 4 that also showed quite a similar form factor. We can't be sure how legitimate this particular Note 4 render is, but if the number of rumors and leaked images are to be believed, we are looking at a rather squared phablet with thinner bezel and a metal frame.
Relevant mobile updates and news:
- Apple has Announced Official Event on September 9 – iPhone 6 and iWatch Launch Expected
- Android 5.0 Lemon Meringue Pie Spotted on a “New Nexus” Device
- Unfortunate Details Suggest iWatch Having Poor Battery Performance!
- Latest iPad Air 2 Leaked Images Reveal Changes in Microphone and Volume Keys
- Android Smartwatches at IFA: Circular Galaxy Gear and G Watch 2 to Compete Against Moto 360
- Ultra-Thin 12-inch MacBook to Arrive in 2015 – Reports
- Flash XXUGNG3 Android 4.3 JB Official Firmware on Galaxy S3 I9300 – How to
- Source: androidauthority