Samsung Galaxy Note 4 is set to be launched at IFA on September 3. The super rumored phablet is often considered as the primary device to beat in the category as others are following the lead to launch their own larger smartphones. With a brilliant 5.7-inch Quad HD Super AMOLED display, Samsung Galaxy Note 4 is set to keep its fans moving for one more year. While we await the release of the Super Phablet, here is a high-res Samsung Galaxy Note 4 wallpaper.
- Relevant read: Samsung Teases S Pen and Handwriting on the New Note!
Download Galaxy Note 4 wallpaper:
This Samsung Galaxy Note 4 wallpaper shows off some amazing contemporary art that we saw in the Samsung Galaxy S5 earlier this year. Here is the 2560 x 2560 Galaxy Note 4 wallpaper that you can download to make your own home screens prettier.
- Relevant read: 5.5-inch LG G3 Stylus Definitely Not a Galaxy Note 4 Competitor
Samsung Galaxy Note 4 is expected to retain the 5.7" size whilst improving the resolution to 2,560 x 1,440 pixels (QHD). Improving the designing, Sammy is rumored to include metal in the designing and will offer the device with both the octa-core Exynos 5433 and quad-core Snapdragon 805. Camera will be 16-megapixel with optical image stabilization module with a ton of new software features for better smartphone photography, including Wide Selfie. Samsung Galaxy Note 4 will have all the sensory features sported by Galaxy S5 including the fingerprint scanner.
- Recommended read: Flexible Screen and Premium Metal Body – Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Ready for IFA
- Source and download: sammobile
Relevant mobile updates and news:
- Unfortunate Details Suggest iWatch Having Poor Battery Performance!
- Latest iPad Air 2 Leaked Images Reveal Changes in Microphone and Volume Keys
- Android Smartwatches at IFA: Circular Galaxy Gear and G Watch 2 to Compete Against Moto 360
- Update Galaxy S4 LTE to Android 4.4.4 KitKat Based CM11 M9 – How to
- Ultra-Thin 12-inch MacBook to Arrive in 2015 – Reports
- Flash XXUGNG3 Android 4.3 JB Official Firmware on Galaxy S3 I9300 – How to