We'll show you how you can download iOS 13.1 or iPadOS 13.1 beta 2 without a developer account on your phone or tablet right now.
You're here because you want to take iOS 13.1 beta 2 or iPadOS 13.1 beta 2 for a spin, absolutely free. You've come to the right place. But before you dive right into action, it's important to know right now that you should backup all your data to iCloud or iTunes. Once you are done, only then you may continue to read forward. It's vital that your data remains safe and secure during the entire process as we cannot guarantee whether or not anything might go wrong.
Once that has been made absolutely clear and understood properly, download this profile straight to your iPhone or iPad. After installation, you will be asked to restart your device - please do so, it's absolutely safe and a strict requirement. As you boot up, connect to WiFi, navigate to Settings > General > Software Update and you'll see iOS 13.1 beta 2 and iPadOS 13.1 beta 2 available for download. A piece of cake, right?
Like I mentioned in the iOS 13.1 / iPadOS 13.1 beta 2 release post, it's not a good idea to install any beta software at this point since we are dangerously close to the iOS 13 GM release. Once that arrives, it's essentially the final version, which is literally just a few days away from now.
Looking to install iOS 13 or iPadOS 13 from scratch? Then you might want to follow the guides posted below:
- Download iOS 13 Beta 1 / iPadOS on iPhone, iPad, iPod touch Right Now [Guide]
- Clean Install iOS 13 Beta / iPadOS on iPhone, iPad, iPod touch Using iTunes [Guide]
- Downgrade iOS 13 Beta (or iPadOS) to iOS 12 on iPhone, iPad or iPod touch
- Download iOS 13 Beta Over the Air Without Losing Files or Settings
- Download iOS 13 Beta Without Developer Account on iPhone, iPad or iPod touch for Free
- iOS 13 Beta / iPadOS – Which Devices Are Compatible With the New Betas?
Looking to download the iOS 13 public beta or iPadOS 13 public beta? Then you might want to check out the following link: