[Updated Feb, 6]: iPhone 6 Concepts from Various Designers – Inspired by iPad Air and More
Update: this post has been updated with latest iPhone 6 concepts from various designers - as they keep coming.
Apple used the earlier iPad Mini designs in its latest iPad Air. Beautiful ultra thin design with diamond-cut chamfered edges and metallic finish at the back. It is being speculated now that Apple's next iPhone will carry the similar design features. The upcoming Apple smartphone flagship is going to be called an iPhone Air or iPhone 6, we aint sure yet. However, the speculations about Air designs are plenty much.
iPhone Air concept:
It is still a few good months until we will see the next Apple flagship smartphone, but that wouldn't really stop the concepts from coming in. SET Solutions designers have also worked on an iPhone concept calling it iPhone, clearly indicating that the inspiration has been the beautiful and sleek iPad Air.
iPhone Air concept features:
This SET Solutions iPhone Air concept features:
- an ultra-thin design
- bigger edge-to-edge display screen
- Touch ID fingerprint scanner
- weighs only 70 grams - as compared to iPhone 5s weight of 112 grams
- dimensions: 3mm thickness at the top and 1.5mm at the bottom - current iPhone 5s is 7.6mm thick
It is just an iPhone 6 concept and would be tremendously hard task for Apple to make the iPhone this much thinner and lighter than the current flagship. You can SET Solutions' created ad and unboxing video for the iPhone Air below.
There is another iPhone 6 concept with beautiful features (video below) including:
- 4.4-inch full HD display
- 12-megapixel iSight Pro camera with a f/1.8 aperture
- Bigger sensor with 120 fps 1080p video
- New capacitive Home button
- Unbreakable sapphire screen
- Stereo speakers
- 5-megapixel front-facing camera
- Thinner and lighter than iPhone 5s
- Faster A7X chip including a GPU that is twice as fast as the iPhone 5s’ A7 chip.
iPhone 6 concept by Martin Hajek:
Another iPhone 6 concept comes from Marin Hajek who terms this year's Apple's Touch ID enabled iPhone 5s as the first for the next generation. Hajek proposes an iPhone 6 concept with thinner design and similar dimensions. On a side note, why every is focusing so much on the thinness of a device rather than a better battery?
Here are the Martin Hajek iPhone 6 concept images:
Not immaculate like others, here's iPhone 6 concepts video based on currently known (as of February 6) specs:
For more details about the designers and specs, check this post >> iPhone 6 Variants: 4.7-inch and 5.5inch Concept Models – Video