Apple Original EarPods with Lightning Connector are Just $17 Today [Save $12]
Looking for a brand new pair of EarPods for your iPhone or iPad? Apple is currently selling them for just $17 on Amazon, saving you $12 instantly.
Take the Vanilla Route and Go Wired with a Brand New Pair of EarPods with Lightning Connector for Just $17
For a lot of people, the stock EarPods that ship with the iPhone are more than enough for audio related needs. They sounds OK-ish, has a built-in mic for calls, and are wired therefore you don't have to worry about Bluetooth. If you lost the headphones that ship with your iPhone then you can buy a brand new pair for a low price of just $17.
The EarPods on sale have a Lightning connector built right in meaning they will plug into literally any iPhone as long as the port underneath is Lightning. So, from iPhone 5 all the way up to the latest and biggest iPhone 11 Pro Max, you're good to go. There's a 3.5mm version available as well, which is surprisingly a dollar expensive. The 3.5mm option is great for those who want to use the EarPods on any other device that has a 3.5mm jack. But keep one thing in mind, anything above the iPhone 7 does not have a headphone jack. But you already knew that, right?
Buy Apple EarPods with Lightning Connector - White - Was $29.99, now just $17.69
While you are here, check out more deals below:
- Apple’s Smart Keyboard for iPad and iPad Air is Currently Just $99 and Missing the Deal Would be a Shame
- You Can Save $50 on Apple’s 2020 iPad Pro with 12.9-inch Display and 128GB Storage
- Bag Apple’s Latest 128GB iPad with a $100 Discount, Now Just $329
- Save $205 on a Brand New Base Model 16-inch MacBook Pro
- Apple iPhone X with 64GB Storage, Space Gray, Fully Unlocked with LTE Available for Just $479
- 12.9-inch iPad Pro with 64GB Storage for $749 is a Pretty Slick Deal Right Now
- Apple Original 12W USB Charger for iPhone and iPad is Just $14.99 Today