Co-Op Racing Game Trailblazers Announced For PC And Consoles; Trailer Released
A brand new co-op racing game featuring a rather interesting experience called Trailblazers has been recently announced for PC and consoles.
Developed by Supergork and published by Rising Star Games, Trailblazers promises to combine features from the F-Zero and Splatoon games, offering a unique 3 versus 3 experience.
Trailblazers is a fresh new co-operative racing title with an innovative on-track game mechanic: paint the track, boost on your colour and work as a team to win!
Take control of high-speed racers in unique 3v3 team races across a series of colourful circuits. Paint the track as you race, capturing key areas to dynamically change the racing line, then boost on your team’s colour to dominate the race!
- True co-operative team racing with a brand new, never-before-seen core mechanic
- Exciting high-speed circuit racing with second-to-second strategy that is new to the genre
- Play online, either solo or together with split screen buddies
The game’s official website also offers more information about the game and its features.
- A larger-than-life cast of drivers, including humans, aliens and psychotic robots!
- Drive a selection of different high-speed hover cars, each with unique stats and performance characteristics
- Join up with your friends in local multiplayer, or take it to online matchmaking with full split-screen support!
- Play through a series of unique chapters of single player Story Mode, each with a distinct series of asymmetrical objectives to complete
- Experience a pulse-pounding licensed soundtrack featuring awesome Future Funk tracks from indie artists.
Trailblazers launches on PC, PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch on a yet to be confirmed Summer 2018 release date,