LG G3 Concept Based on Realistic Specs – Images
LG G3 is expected to be unveiled later this month and quite aptly comes a few LG G3 images based on the expected specs. Coming against the Samsung Galaxy S5, HTC One M8, and Apple's upcoming iPhone 6, LG G3 is highly expected to be introduced with some new features.
Concept LG G3 images:
These LG G3 images are based on previous rumors and leaks lining up quite a beautiful smartphone. One of the highly expected features of LG G3 is its launching with a 2K screen, which was expected from Samsung Galaxy S5 a few months back.
Bigger QHD display, thin bezels, and rear-mounted buttons are some of the specs included in this LG G3 concept. Keeping up with the trend it set in 2013 with LG G2, LG wants to launch the best display in the market, making the expectation of a 2K screen even more plausible.
LG G3 concept images:
Earlier, rumors suggested that LG will introduce Quad HD display, Snapdragon 805, fingerprint sensor tech with G3 along with 4K video shooting, 2k display, and a redesigned, flat-looking UI over the top of Android 4.4.2 KitKat. Rumors also indicate dust and water resistance following the Galaxy S5.
Top iOS and Android posts this week:
- Images: Galaxy S5, HTC One M8, LG G2, Apple iPhone 5s, Xperia Z1, Nexus 5 Camera Comparison
- Samsung has Detected Galaxy S5 Camera Failure Bug – Exchange Offered!
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Crystal (Swarovski) Launching in May; Galaxy S6 will Debut Flexible Youm Display
- Following the Rumors of Curved iPhone 6, Here Comes the First Mockup!
- Gems Hidden in Samsung Galaxy S5 In-House ISOCELL Sensor
- New Leaked Images of Premium Samsung Galaxy S5 – Launching in June!
- 2014 iPad Air and iPad Mini Retina to Get Touch ID, A8 Processor, and an 8MP Camera
Stay in the loop
GET A DAILY DIGEST OF LATEST TECHNOLOGY NEWS
Straight to your inbox
Subscribe to our newsletter