Leaked LG G3 Packaging Images – Name and Gold Color Option Confirmed!
Latest leaked LG G3 packaging images:
LG G3’s latest leaked packaging images suggest that the company is speeding its process of releasing the next gen LG G flagship smartphone. Against earlier rumors, it is being reported now that the LG G3 might be launched as early as this summer in a matter of a month or two!
These leaked LG G3 images confirm the name of LG’s next flagship and hints that the device will be available in the gold too. The source of these images is being reported to be a trusted one, so take this as one strong news piece of an early LG G3, if you are planning to buy it.
The leaked LG G3 packaging images confirm that the smartphone will be called LG G3 and its availability in Gold. G3’s predecessor LG G2 was also available in gold, however in limited edition. The primary focus of LG G2 was on black and white variants. With these leaked LG G3 packaging images, seems like LG is planning to launch G3 primarily in the the Golden shade.
Earlier, rumors suggested that LG will introduce Quad HD display, Snapdragon 805, fingerprint sensor tech with G3 along with 4K video shooting, 2k display, and a redesigned, flat-looking UI over the top of Android 4.4.2 KitKat. Rumors also indicate dust and water resistance following the Galaxy S5.
– Relevant read: Downgrade LG G2 to stock Android 4.4.2 KitKat – How to
Top iOS and Android posts this week:
- Images: Galaxy S5, HTC One M8, LG G2, iPhone 5s, Xperia Z1, Nexus 5 Camera Comparison
- Finally We’ll be Able Charge up Our Smartphones in 30 seconds!
- 2014 iPad Air and iPad Mini Retina to Get Touch ID, A8 Processor, and an 8MP Camera
- Gems Hidden in Samsung Galaxy S5 In-House ISOCELL Sensor
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Fingerprint Sensor Hacked, PayPal Still Confident!
- How to Get Faster Web Browsing on Android Devices – Android Tips & Tricks
- Hong Kong Electronics Fair Shows Off iPhone 6 Mockups and Accessories