Leaked Images of iPhone 6 Front Panel and Batteries in Production Tray
iPhone 6 leaked images:
Two new sets of iPhone 6 leaked images have surfaced today giving some clues to how the larger iPhone 6 would look like. iPhone 6 front panel is being held next to an iPhone 5s with a seemingly factory background. The next set consists of images on batteries allegedly part of an iPhone 6.
This iPhone 6 front panel shows the cutouts for camera, ear speaker, light sensor, and the Home button. iPhone 6 bezel shows a narrower bezel when compared to Apple's current flagship, the iPhone 5s. Earlier too, we had seen some rumors indicating that the next iPhone will have a narrower bezel.
The next set comes from a French website showing iPhone 6 leaked images of batteries. The image shows iPhone 6 batteries in a production tray. While the validity of these images cannot be confirmed, the batteries do look like quite similar to iPhone batteries. The batteries shown in these leaked images also appear to be narrower and longer than before, confirming the thinness and different form of the next-gen iPhone 6.
According to a barrage of rumors and speculations, next gen iPhone is expected to sport an ultra-thin bezel with rounded edges. iPhone 6 leaked images and news suggest that iPhone 6 will sport an A8 processor, 1GB RAM, Touch ID sensor, improved 8 megapixel camera with Optical Image Stabilization (OIS), and will be powered by iOS 8 featuring new fitness apps.
- Source: Nowhereelse
Some of this weeks' top hits:
- iPhone 6 Launch Dates: 4.7″ iPhone in September, 5.5″ Phablet Planned for Christmas
- Finally We’ll be Able Charge up Our Smartphones in 30 seconds!
- 2014 iPad Air and iPad Mini Retina to Get Touch ID, A8 Processor, and an 8MP Camera
- Gems Hidden in Samsung Galaxy S5 In-House ISOCELL Sensor
- First Leaks of Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Specs Hit the Interwebs
- How to Get Faster Web Browsing on Android Devices – Android Tips & Tricks