iOS 13.1, iPadOS 13.1 Public Beta Now Available for Download
Just a day after the developer-only version of iOS 13.1, iPadOS 13.1 was released, users can now download the free public beta.
Apple seeded the first beta of iOS 13.1 and iPadOS 13.1 to developers yesterday. If you are enrolled in Apple’s developer program, then you can download the latest update over the air. Those enrolled in the Beta Software Program for public testing upcoming software can also get in on the action right now.
If you already have the iOS 13 or iPadOS 13 beta installed on your phone or tablet then the latest build will be delivered to you over the air like any other update. However, if you are planning to give iOS 13.1 or iPadOS 13.1 beta a spin for the first time then you may start your journey by first going to beta.apple.com. Sign up with your Apple ID here, download the required profile and the update will be pushed to you over the air. No need to connect cables or deal with iTunes. It’s a piece of cake process which barely takes a couple of minutes.
iOS 13.1 and iPadOS 13.1 contains features which were removed in the last beta of iOS 13 and iPadOS 13. It’s safe to assume that Apple wasn’t able to cram everything in the initial release of iOS 13 and iPadOS 13 therefore it is packing some of those additions in a 13.1 software update which will be released for everyone in a few weeks time.
Looking to install iOS 13 or iPadOS 13 from scratch? Then you might want to follow the guides posted below:
- Download iOS 13 Beta 1 / iPadOS on iPhone, iPad, iPod touch Right Now [Guide]
- Clean Install iOS 13 Beta / iPadOS on iPhone, iPad, iPod touch Using iTunes [Guide]
- Downgrade iOS 13 Beta (or iPadOS) to iOS 12 on iPhone, iPad or iPod touch
- Download iOS 13 Beta Over the Air Without Losing Files or Settings
- Download iOS 13 Beta Without Developer Account on iPhone, iPad or iPod touch for Free
- iOS 13 Beta / iPadOS – Which Devices Are Compatible With the New Betas?
Looking to download the iOS 13 public beta or iPadOS 13 public beta? Then you might want to check out the following link: