We will show you right now, this very moment, how to download iOS 13 beta 6 or iPadOS 13 beta 6 on iPhone, iPad, iPod touch without a developer account with Apple.
Apple released the sixth beta of iOS 13 and iPadOS 13 a few minutes back and developers can jump in on the action immediately over the air. If you are a public beta tester, then you might want to wait at least 24 hours for the updates to make it onto your device. Some people find that absolutely fine, some find it infuriating. If you're from the latter category and believe you should download iOS 13 beta 6 or iPadOS 13 beta 6 right now, then you must grab hold of the iOS download profile that is meant for developers only.
Before you go ahead with this, please make sure that you have backed up everything onto a safe and secure location. You can either use iTunes or iCloud. Once you are done with that, make sure you have a compatible device. Find out if you have one by checking out the compatibility device post linked at the foot of this article.
Once done, simply download this profile onto your iPhone or iPad, give your device a restart, and you can download iOS 13 beta 6 or iPadOS 13 beta 6 by going to Settings > General > Software Update. Tap on the Download and Install button and the update will begin immediately. The whole thing may take a while so grab yourself a latte or cappuccino in the meantime. Also make sure that you do not touch your device during the entire process. You need to let it happen in the most safest way possible.
Are you new to the world of iOS 13 beta or iPadOS 13 beta? Then you might want to check out the following links right now:
- Download iOS 13 Beta 1 / iPadOS on iPhone, iPad, iPod touch Right Now [Guide]
- Clean Install iOS 13 Beta / iPadOS on iPhone, iPad, iPod touch Using iTunes [Guide]
- Downgrade iOS 13 Beta (or iPadOS) to iOS 12 on iPhone, iPad or iPod touch
- Download iOS 13 Beta Over the Air Without Losing Files or Settings
- Download iOS 13 Beta Without Developer Account on iPhone, iPad or iPod touch for Free
- iOS 13 Beta / iPadOS – Which Devices Are Compatible With the New Betas?
Looking to download the iOS 13 public beta or iPadOS 13 public beta? Then you might want to check out the following link: