Official Android 5.1 Lollipop Now Available for Nexus 4 – Here’s How to Update
Google has finally released the very latest Android 5.1 Lollipop update for the Nexus 4. Weighing in around 174 MB, the update carries the build number LMY47O.
Coming as regular incremental update bringing usual bug fixes, the latest Lollipop version also cuts many troubles that 5.0 initially brought in. Official Android 5.1 Lollipop for Nexus 4 also brings in some performance improvements and new features like Device Protection. Google launched the Device Protection feature with Lollipop to help users protect their data in cases of stolen devices.
You can update Nexus 4 to official Android 5.1 Lollipop via the OTA. However, if your region is yet to get the Lollipop sweetness, you can manually upgrade your smartphone too. Simply click on the link shared below.
Official Android 5.1 on Nexus 4 link:
You can install official Android 5.1 Lollipop for Nexus 4 from this link. Once you have downloaded the file, simply go through the usual steps you perform to flash the updates.
If you need any help, don’t forget to check our guide: How to Download and Flash Android 5.0 Lollipop on Nexus 4, 5, 7, and 10. While it is oriented to Android 5.0 Lollipop update, you can use the steps for the current update too.
More Android Lollipop guides, news and updates:
- Update LG Nexus 5 to Resurrection Remix Android 5.1 Lollipop
- Update Galaxy Note N7000 to Android 5.1 Lollipop – How to
- Update HTC One M8 to Android 5.1 Lollipop CM 12.1 Custom ROM – How to
- Update Galaxy S3 i9300 to CM 12.1 Android 5.1 Lollipop
- Update Samsung Galaxy S2 I9100 to Android 5.1 Lollipop OmniROM
- Update Galaxy S4 I9505 to XXUHOB7 Official Android 5.0.1 Lollipop
- Install Lollipop 5.1 Update On Nexus 10, Nexus 5 And Nexus 7
- Root Samsung Galaxy S6 SM-G920T on Android 5.0.2 Lollipop – How to