Xbox One PUBG Patch 12 Offers Optimizations and Stabilization Alongside Crucial Bug Fixes; Out Tomorrow
Xbox One PUBG patch 12 will focus on stabilization and optimizations alongside crucial bug fixes.
The new update for Microsoft’s console will be deployed for all Xbox One systems tomorrow. Alongside the contents mentioned above, patch 12 will also add a new free crate to the game that can be earned via BP. For those who have been hoping for the desert Miramar map to be released via this update – that map will be made available for Xbox One players next month.
We’ve include the full release notes for Xbox One PUBG patch 12 down below:
Optimization and Stabilization
- Partially optimized the vehicle system. The dust effect caused by friction with the ground during driving has especially been optimized, and the vehicle system has been improved in part.
- Fixed a problem with voice chat that caused some crashes.
- Grass objects in Erangel have been optimized and will continue to be optimized going forward.
- Fixed a serious bug that caused vehicles to flip or get airtime for no reason. This includes the three-wheel bike.
- Fixed an issue where under certain circumstances the character would be upside down or seated in a strange position when moving seats while riding in vehicles.
- Player will receive more damage in a vehicle collision. The heavier the vehicle, the greater the damage inflicted upon the player. Also, players are now more likely to die or be knocked out when colliding with a vehicle running at high speed.
- The vehicle passenger will receive more damage when the vehicle crashes into an obstacle like a wall or tree. When crashing into something at high speed on a smaller vehicle, such as a motorcycle, the player will take much more damage.
- Fixed issue causing the 4x scope to be excessively reflective.
- Fixed issue causing certain UI layouts not being properly aligned.
- Fixed issue of buttons bound to the UI(map, inventory etc.) affecting vehicle operation.
- Fixed issue of equipment icons not shown properly on the HUD.
- Fixed issue of LT, RT scrolling not working in the inventory when using controller preset B.
- Fixed issue of excessive acceleration when the stick is tilted more than a certain angle depending on the R stick acceleration setting.
- Fixed issue of team member indicators incorrectly showing on the plane
Other Bug Fixes
- Removed collision of discarded magazine on the floor after reloading.
- Fixed a cosmetic bug that occurred when characters wore certain clothing or shoes.
- Fixed issue of fonts breaking up in case of certain languages.
Scheduled fixes for identified issues
- When changing the deadzone settings in the lobby, the options screen needs to be opened once again for the settings to be reflected. This issue will be fixed soon.
- Added a new free crate (“Western Military Crate”) that can be earned with BP.
Below is the list of items that can you can get from the Western Military Crate Drop Rates.
Items Drop rates Tank Top (Gray) 20% Raglan T-shirt (Red/White) 20% Polo Shirt (Pink) 20% Vintage Polo Shirt 20% Military Shirt (Gray) 6.5% Military Trousers (Black) 6.5% Long Sleeved Turtleneck (Black) 3% Utility Belt (Brown) 1.4% Camo Tank Top (Red) 1.4% Military Boots (Black) 0.4% Battle Belt 0.28% Vintage Gas Mask 0.28% Leather Bootcut Pants 0.08% Military Jacket (Black) 0.05% Military Cap (Black) 0.05% Cowboy Hat (Brown) 0.028% Faux Leather Jacket 0.0128% Cowboy Hat (White) 0.0128% Military Skirt (Black) 0.0064%
Like previous PUBG Xbox One patches, the update will likely be available for download at 1am PST/10am CEST.
PUBG is available now for PC and Xbox One.