PUBG Xbox One Patch 10 Rolled Out; Fixes Various Issues Following Update 9
Bluehole and Microsoft have rolled out PUBG Xbox One patch 10 which fixes various issues that have been encountered following PUBG update 9.
“We identified some issues that may (emphasis on may) result in a degraded player experience”, Microsoft’s executive producer Nico Bihary (XboxNico) wrote on Reddit last week.
We’ve included the release notes for PUBG Xbox One Patch 10 down below:
PUBG Xbox One Patch 10 Release notes
- Fixed issue where player revival would continue despite interruption
- Fixed repeating sounds from footsteps or when reloading Kar98k, Revolver, or Shotgun
- Fixed issue where (B) and (Y) buttons remained active in gameplay while in the map view
- Fixed issue where the parachute cable would not disappear following a landing in water
- Fixed issue where the player could not cut the parachute cable when becoming stuck during landing
- Pressing the (B) button while in the Settings menu will cause the player to exit the plane
PUBG is available now for Xbox One (both Xbox One and Xbox One X) and PC through Steam. Developer Bluehole detailed its 2018 roadmap for PUBG on Xbox One last week, and shared that the team will be will be transitioning to a longer 2-3 week cycle in-between PUBG Xbox One updates.