Amazon is currently selling the 13-inch MacBook Pro from 2019 for a stunningly low price of just $985, renewed.
Go Pro with this Deal on the 2019 MacBook Pro with Touch Bar for a Low Price of Just $985 for Renewed Model
Apple’s entry-level MacBook Pro turned into a notebook of choice for a lot of people out there thanks to its sheer value. Today, you can grab it even cheaper for just $985, thanks to the Amazon Renewed program. This particular model comes in Space Gray, which is the best finish on any Apple laptop. You can fight with us on that opinion if you want.
The laptop on sale ships with Intel’s 8th-generation Core i5 processor clocked at 1.4GHz. This processor can Turbo Boost up to 3.9GHz which is nothing but great. And since this is a quad-core chip, therefore you can expect it to fly through tasks without breaking a sweat.
You get a large 13.3-inch Retina display along with the Touch Bar and Touch ID sensor. There’s also 8GB of RAM onboard with 128GB of internal storage for your files, photos and videos.
If there’s one notebook I personally end up recommending, it’s the base model MacBook Pro. And since it is available at such great value, I will suggest that you go ahead with the purchase if you are looking for something that can get a lot of work done, be it for office or school.
Check out more deals below:
- Bag this Silver 32GB iPhone 7 Renewed for Under $200, Fully Unlocked
- AirPods Pro Available Renewed for Just $200, Features H1 Chip, Noise Cancellation, Hey Siri Support, Wireless Charging
- Apple’s 2020 13-inch MacBook Pro With a Quad-Core CPU, 16GB RAM, Magic Keyboard, & More Is Available for $200 off Today
- Galaxy S20 Plus Unlocked With Snapdragon 865, 120Hz Display, 8GB RAM, 5G Support & More Is $200 off on Amazon
- Microsoft’s Renewed Surface Pro 6 Is Down to Just $999 and Comes With a Quad-Core Core i7, 16GB RAM, More
- Apple’s Renewed 2019 15-inch MacBook Pro Models With Touch Bar Bring Powerful Specs and Discounts up to $700 on Amazon