Bag this Silver 32GB iPhone 7 Renewed for Under $200, Fully Unlocked
Amazon Renewed is offering a fully unlocked silver iPhone 7 with 32GB of storage of just $194. Grab it now before it sells out.
Get on the iPhone Bandwagon with a Fully Unlocked iPhone 7 in Silver with 32GB of Storage for Just $194
Getting hold of an iPhone is super cheap these days. And if you are looking for something like an iPhone 7, then Amazon Renewed has a huge stock in store. Featuring 32GB of storage in silver finish, this model will be shipped to your doorstep for a low price of just $194. And since this phone is completely unlocked therefore you can pop in a SIM card of your choice and start using it however you like.
The iPhone 7 is a great smartphone even after all these years. It features a high-quality 4.7-inch Retina display, a powerful A10 Fusion chip, a great set of cameras and an extremely durable aluminum and glass design that still looks great in 2020. Unlike modern iPhones, this renewed iPhone 7 ships with a Home button with Touch ID, which is still a marvelous way of authenticating Apple Pay payments or unlocking your phone.
If you want this phone, you really have to act quick. Amazon Renewed products tend to sell out really fast and there is no telling how and when the price will change. Hit the link below and get started!
Check out more deals below:
- AirPods Pro Available Renewed for Just $200, Features H1 Chip, Noise Cancellation, Hey Siri Support, Wireless Charging
- Apple’s 2020 13-inch MacBook Pro With a Quad-Core CPU, 16GB RAM, Magic Keyboard, & More Is Available for $200 off Today
- Galaxy S20 Plus Unlocked With Snapdragon 865, 120Hz Display, 8GB RAM, 5G Support & More Is $200 off on Amazon
- Microsoft’s Renewed Surface Pro 6 Is Down to Just $999 and Comes With a Quad-Core Core i7, 16GB RAM, More
- Apple’s Renewed 2019 15-inch MacBook Pro Models With Touch Bar Bring Powerful Specs and Discounts up to $700 on Amazon
Stay in the loop
GET A DAILY DIGEST OF LATEST TECHNOLOGY NEWS
Straight to your inbox
Subscribe to our newsletter