5.2-inch Nexus X Powered by Snapdragon 805, Featuring Android 5.0 Lemon Meringue Pie
Google has been surrounded by a ton of rumors for its Nexus lineup this year. First believed to be ditched for a new program, Nexus X is very much under the works as the new leak reveals. This latest Nexus X specs leak reveals many of the details of this device rejecting the earlier rumor of the smartphone featuring 5.9-inch display. Developed by Motorola, the latest leaked image shows quite a detailed overview of the Nexus X – aka Nexus 6.
Nexus X specs leaked:
Labelled as Motorola XT1100 Nexus X, the smartphone packs a 5.2-inch screen, will be powered by a quad-core 2.7 GHz Snapdragon 805 chip, and will feature a 13.1 megapixel primary camera. The device will be powered by Android 5.0 Lemon Meringue Pie and will be available with 32 GB or 64 GB internal storage options.
This Nexus X specs information comes from a French retailer fnac with a starting price of €419.99 off the contract. The 64 GB variant will be priced at €449.99. Earlier rumors had indicated that Nexus X will have a Quad HD (1440 x 2560) resolution and Adreno 420 GPU – nothing about those features is mentioned in the retailer’s image.
The most interesting bit about this Nexus X specs leak is though the mention of the Android 5.0. Seems like our favorite, redesigned Android L have finally got a name – a good name at that.
– Latest mobile updates and news:
- Unfortunate Details Suggest iWatch Having Poor Battery Performance!
- Latest iPad Air 2 Leaked Images Reveal Changes in Microphone and Volume Keys
- Android Smartwatches at IFA: Circular Galaxy Gear and G Watch 2 to Compete Against Moto 360
- Update Galaxy S4 LTE to Android 4.4.4 KitKat Based CM11 M9 – How to
- Ultra-Thin 12-inch MacBook to Arrive in 2015 – Reports
- Flash XXUGNG3 Android 4.3 JB Official Firmware on Galaxy S3 I9300 – How to
– Source: tktechnewsblog