White, Fully Unlocked iPhone XR Back in Stock for Just $468
Grab yourself a fully unlocked and renewed iPhone XR in white color for a low price of just $486 right now. Pieces are limited so hurry up while you're at it!
Fully Unlocked iPhone XR in White are Back in Stock at Amazon for a Low Price of Just $468, Renewed
The iPhone XR was a well-received phone when it was launched alongside the iPhone XS and iPhone XS Max. In fact, it's so good that Apple even sells it in 2020 for a price of $599. But if you look into the renewed section over at Amazon then things get really good very fast.
For a limited time only, the iPhone XR is available in white color option for a low price of just $468. This is a renewed smartphone and ships with at least 80% battery health remaining. The great thing about renewed items is that they look and work like new, so that's a huge peace of mind.
The iPhone XR features a large 6.1-inch Liquid Retina display that goes from one edge to the other. With a powerful A12 Bionic chip under the hood, the phone flies through tasks with utmost ease. You also get 3GB of RAM for multitasking around, while there's a huge nearly-3,000mAh battery under the hood to get you through the day on a single charge.
You also get a water-resistant design, wireless charging and wired fast charging. Whenever you're out of juice, you can quickly top up the XR in a very less amount of time.
While you are here, be sure to check out these solid deals as well:
- Save $200 on the Base Model 16-inch MacBook Pro in Silver – Core i7, 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD, AMD Radeon Pro Graphics
- Apple Watch Series 3 is a Wild Deal for $179, Don’t Miss it!
- Save up to $60 on the 10.2-inch iPad 7, Starting at Just $279 for 32GB Model
- Google Pixel 3 Back in Stock, Renewed, Fully Unlocked for Low Price of $279
- Apple’s Latest-Generation iPod touch Gets Rare $20 Discount, Now Just $179
- Renewed Cellular Apple Watch Series 3 Going Hot for Just $231
- Save $360 on a Renewed iPhone 11 Pro with 512GB Storage, Now Just $999
Stay in the loop
GET A DAILY DIGEST OF LATEST TECHNOLOGY NEWS
Straight to your inbox
Subscribe to our newsletter