A new version of The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim High Polygon Project mod is now available for download, introducing several improved models.
The new version, version 4.7, introduces, among other things, improved scattered hay, improved alcohol texture, improved stone walls and more.
An on going process to improve the models of the game with more polygons , UV edits or just replace them all together. SMIM was the inspiration and the lack of similar mods led me to make this.
Skyrim High Polygon Project Version 4.7 Release Notes
- Optimized/Removed some parts of the scattered hay to ease up the poly strain.
- Improved hay models shading.
- Improved the alcohol texture.
- New green apple model.
- Added baked/grilled potatoes.
- Added most of the hay skeevernest meshes.
- Added new horn candles for table / wall and floor, i am missing the chandeliers.
- Broom hay has a new model.
- SMIM is now a requirement.
- New redone 3d stonewalls with 3d ivy.
- Added sweeping animation.
- Smaller potato model.
- Fixed dependency on the Windhelm throne, no pelt mods required.
For more information about the High Polygon Project mod and to download it, you can check out the mod's Nexus Mods page.
The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim is now available on PC and consoles in all regions.