PUBG Xbox One Patch 7 Offers Improvements to Visual Quality of Reticle Alongside Gameplay Changes & Bug Fixes
Bluehole and Microsoft will be deploying PUBG Xbox One patch 7, which includes various optimizations, bug fixes, and vehicle gameplay changes.
The biggest changes included with this update are adjustments to the vehicle gameplay mechanics, which modifies the damage players can inflict on vehicles. In addition, the update increases areas of vulnerability on vehicles. We’ve included the full release notes below:
We’ve listened to your feedback and further modified the damage players can inflict on vehicles, increasing areas of vulnerability. This includes:
- Increased damage to the vehicle body, and significant damage to the wheels when targeted with gunfire
- Increased vehicle damage when successfully targeted with a grenade
- Both driver and passenger will suffer increased injuries from crashing into objects or other vehicles (Dacia, UAZ, and Buggy)
- Slight reduction to player damage when being struck by a vehicle
- Continued optimization to controller input lag
- Visual quality of reticle is improved (Red Dot, Holographic, and 2x Sight)
- Resolved issue where inventory may highlight the wrong column when looting
- The sensitivity setting for 4x Scope is now also applied to the permanent scope on the VSS
- Auto-run (double-clicking the left stick) is disabled when aiming down sights
- Players can now use the D-Pad while in the map view without switching melee, pistol, or throwing weapons
- Removing the marker from the map when pressing (Y) will no longer switch primary/secondary weapons
- Fixed issue where the crosshair is not correctly displayed after players reconnect to a game session
According to the PUBG Xbox development team, the new update will be deployed on all Xbox systems at 1AM PST / 10AM CET.
PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds is available now for Xbox One and PC. The game recently surpassed 4 million players on Microsoft's console since its release back in December of last year, and as reported earlier, PUBG already has more than 30 million players across both Xbox and PC.
Stay in the loop
GET A DAILY DIGEST OF LATEST TECHNOLOGY NEWS
Straight to your inbox
Subscribe to our newsletter