Pokemon GO Updated With Quite A Handful Of Changes – Here’s What Is New
Pokemon GO for iOS and Android has been updated, bringing the game to version 1.3.0 and 0.33.0, respectively. Here’s everything that is new.
Pokemon GO Picks Up A Handful Of Great Updates To Make The Game Even Better
Pokemon GO for both iOS and Android has been subject to a worthy update this morning. The new build brings with it great changes and improvements that are bound to take the Pokemon experience even further.
The complete changelog of the update is as follows:
– Added a dialog to remind Trainers that they should not play while traveling above a certain speed. Trainers must confirm they are not driving in order to continue playing
– Made improvements to the accuracy of a curveball throw
– Fixed a bug that prevented ”Nice,” ”Great,” and “Excellent” Poké Ball throws from awarding the appropriate experience bonuses
– Fixed achievements showing incorrect Medal icons
– Enabled the ability for Trainers to change their nickname one time, so please choose your new nickname wisely
– Resolved issues with the battery saver mode and re-enabled this feature
– Added visuals of Team leaders – Candela, Blanche and Spark
– We’re currently testing a variation of the “Nearby Pokémon” feature with a subset of users. During this period you may see some variation in the nearby Pokémon UI.
– Minor text fixes
If you’ve been experiencing bugs or roadblocks that are reflected in the changelog above then you’re in complete luck today. But do keep in mind that more updates are on their way as announced by Niantic a few days back.
Where To Download The New Pokemon GO Update From
If you have automatic updates enabled on your device then you don’t have to worry about anything at all. It’s possible that you have the latest version already installed on your device. But if you’re still curious, then you can tap on the links embedded below to go straight to the Pokemon GO download page for iOS or Android. Once there, simply tap on ‘Update’ and you’re good to go.
Important Links Worth Checking Out
- Fix ‘GPS Signal Not Found’ Error In Pokemon GO – Guide
- What Happens If You Cheat In Pokemon GO?
- The Official Pokemon GO Plus Accessory Pings You When A Pokemon Is Nearby
- Save Battery Life While Playing Pokemon GO On iPhone, Android – How To
- How To Check Pokemon GO Server Status Online
- How To Level Up And Gain XP Quickly In Pokemon GO – Video
- Pokemon GO For Windows 10 Mobile Now Available – Well, Sort Of
- Pokemon GO Hacked To Run In Tesla Model S – What A Time To Be Alive!
- This App For Finding Pokemon On A Map Still Works! – Download It Now